Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.
i like to think that somewhere out there a member of ISIS is having a spirited debate over the relative merits of Linux with a Norwegian sperg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

nigga crab pollock posted:

i acnt remember where i read the article or what it was even about but there was a mention of islamic extremists are mostly young males who are underemployed, underachieving, have a poor cultural background and who have a chip on their shoulder

where do they get the time to take over libya and iraq AND be core ubuntu developers?

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Rivethead posted:

No. MORE racism in YOSPOS!

tbh i'd probably prefer the racism over the awful puns

• Locked thread