Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

There are a LOT of people in Japan upset about waking up at 6am to watch the match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Ace after ace. Cilic is just blowing him apart.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

It would be really cool if Nishikori could at least take this one set but yeah, that's not going to happen at this rate.

ssbbud
Jan 2, 2014
Blah, what a disappointing couple of finals. I wonder how Djokovic would've handled Cilic.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

The men's side has been really disappointing this year.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Disgusting. Cilic is juicing again imo.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Cilic is getting cheers on every fault.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Cilic and Ivanisevic are going to get SO hammered tonight.

wretchx
Dec 4, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
He should have gotten the two years.

Gmaz
Apr 3, 2011

New DLC for Aoe2 is out: Dynasties of India
Don't what goons and the US crowd has against my man Čilić, but :getin: :tito:

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
Živila Hrvatska!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw

Probably happier for Goran, more so then Cilic.

marsisol
Mar 30, 2010
Wow, 6-3, 6-3, 6-3 made it seem closer than it was. Cilic found God mode.

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort
Finally!

Čilić started as a child prodigy and then stopped in the 20th-10th place range. It seemed he won't ever be among the very best. After this however, everything seems possible.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

So as someone who only watches tennis during the slams, is there anything worthwhile between now and January, and can I watch it without paying through the nose for the privilege?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

So as someone who only watches tennis during the slams, is there anything worthwhile between now and January, and can I watch it without paying through the nose for the privilege?
There are a few Masters 1000 and WTA Premier events left, along with the year end finals. ESPN/2/3 should have coverage.

• Locked thread