Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009
Started a new job working for an online retailer and during training the trainer said we accept paypal and card, and some girl joked "oh not bitcoins then" and then it went downhill from there with some big greasy nerd whining that the company should accept bitcoins.

The greaseball went on his personal "why bitcoins are amazin" rant, the girl nodded as though maybe he had some good points, the trainer was like "wtf are bitcoins" and everyone else looked on in confusion as I died inside.

I hate bitcoins.

Thats why my day sucked, and bitcoins also suck. If I was a richman with plat this wouldn't have happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hate buttcoins but i also hate boring stories so gently caress off OP

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

a creepy colon posted:

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

a creepy colon posted:

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

a creepy colon posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
There's a dedicated anti bitcoin hugbox thread, just like with every other bad wrong opinion

• Locked thread