Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

quote:

dog loving

to be at work but not actually doing any work, at all. Another way of saying you/someone is lazy.

Tim: man, I havn't done a thing all day
Jim: you are such a dog fucker

Jim: Damit Tim will you do somthing, quit dog loving

Tim: Im so tired and half cut, Im gona dog gently caress all day
by kevyn r February 16, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Op is a dog fucker

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
morally inept yadda yadda thread

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

HD DAD posted:

yadda thread

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
misleading thread title. voted 1.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Robo Reagan posted:

Op is a dog fucker

:nsfw:, love, and life is a indeed a 120 lb pit bull bitch. but libel is criminal, bub.

like posting while supposedly "working" to further an inhuman corporate entity "who" is narcissistic, paranoid, and entirely sociopathic. it does more harm than good to get poo poo done, and i will not censor this point by blunting this tip with any humor other than pure venom.

u r a battery for the government and deflect ideas uncomfortable to u with diversive tactics unbecoming someone who is capable of facing the real.

work crew, unite in protest!!

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Baracula posted:

misleading thread title. voted 1.

dogfuck
what you are a retarded piece of when you make a poo poo thread
<b>great thread, you retarded piece of dogfuck</b>
by spammer April 05, 2005
21 28

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Izumi Konata posted:

:nsfw:, love, and life is a indeed a 120 lb pit bull bitch. but libel is criminal, bub.

like posting while supposedly "working" to further an inhuman corporate entity "who" is narcissistic, paranoid, and entirely sociopathic. it does more harm than good to get poo poo done, and i will not censor this point by blunting this tip with any humor other than pure venom.

u r a battery for the government and deflect ideas uncomfortable to u with diversive tactics unbecoming someone who is capable of facing the real.

work crew, unite in protest!!

Big talk from a dog fucker

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
morally inept is unbanned but still posting under a rereg??

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Izumi Konata posted:

dogfuck
what you are a retarded piece of when you make a poo poo thread
<b>great thread, you retarded piece of dogfuck</b>
by spammer April 05, 2005
21 28

youll never earn our love and respect. Hth

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Baracula posted:

youll never earn our love and respect. Hth

our love and respect is mere debt-based fiat. i don't owe u poo poo, and u got nothing i need.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Izumi Konata posted:

our love and respect is mere debt-based fiat. i don't owe u poo poo, and u got nothing i need.

All you need is a dog (to gently caress)

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Izumi Konata posted:

keep protesting

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008
Thread does not deliver, voted.....2?

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
My dog is neutered and will never know the sweet release of gently caress

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

jalopybrown posted:

My dog is neutered and will never know the sweet release of gently caress

do dogs do anal??

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Baracula posted:

do dogs do anal??

My now dead dog tried that dominant mounting poo poo on him once and he flipped the gently caress out so I pressume he's anti butt stuff

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Biggie Shorty posted:

Thread does not deliver, voted.....2?

maybe u were never entitled to the wit to appreciate it to begin with. it must be tough to type from a smartphone at work on a filthy communal toilet which nobody ever really takes the initiative to clean while pretending to poo poo. please touch all the fixtures around u then tap a response in a single sentence fragment convincing me that i am wrong for loving u enough to care.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Baracula posted:

do dogs do anal??

think about the transmission of culture, and no less than one hundred monkeys.

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010
Fuckin dogs and poopin logs all day bro.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Dogs like anal expression so yes they DO THE DEW

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Dogs like anal expression so yes they DO THE DEW

dogs like ribs and licking their own balls. man likes ribs and having their balls licked, but cannot lick their own balls for the obstructive ribs. intestinal flora can't see poo poo and are bred only to eat and poo poo.

the horrible ppl can't see the forest for the trees, and your minimalist effort-based non-sequiturial one-liners are harshing my buzz. not my gay son, voted "try again, kid".

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm posting was his from the bathroom at work

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
it's Wrong to dog gently caress. dont

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

mookface posted:

I'm posting was his from the bathroom at work

please autocorrect yourself from making GBS threads in the pisser.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

omg thank u

the last thing i need to christen this new harddrive are cached gifs of pony loving

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Ocean Book posted:

it's Wrong to dog gently caress. dont

if only it were so wrong to piss away productivity in a hostile work environment where the overseer cannot understand your human needs. it's a figure of speech. like putting a ritz cracker on your member and rescuing a dog from abject euthanasia by ceremoniously slathering the cracker in peanut butter and judging the reaction of the shelter dogs in need of rescue for the one chosen dog to fill your position. ppl are fighting over jobs in the streets already. man will sin against their brother for a job. the insufficiency of the minimum wage of one cracker an hour ceases to be a problem once one realizes there are more crackers than jobs.

this is wrong.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

nutranurse posted:

omg thank u

the last thing i need to christen this new harddrive are cached gifs of pony loving

It looks like someone's bought him a replacement anyway.

rhizomorph
Sep 8, 2007
life is invisible, hidden in the rhizome.

Izumi Konata posted:

think about the transmission of culture, and no less than one hundred monkeys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
A guy I have known since grade school swears he saw his neighbor, who was a grade above us, getting hosed by her dog in her backyard when we were in middle school. She wasn't very good looking.

• Locked thread