Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
well thats not true, i already had a troll account apparently but i updated my profile to say something like "haha im not really all that appealing but I own a car!" which was marginally less trolly than my last one

then I spent a solid 30 minutes spamming every single girl within 5 miles of me, usually just based off their title. im not proud of this, but i do it from time to time (think once a year here) because its entertaining to me (or maybe im desperate for attention and this is a sad way for me to rationalize online dating because of the outdated stigma I have for the whole concept... wait no i get enough poon). cue a shitload of responses like "uhhh ok" or nothing at all.

except one

ive now "talked" with this one girl for a few days now. we seem to have similar interests and she always comes back no matter what dumbass thing I say

i dont know what to do.

im almost embarrassed about how i opened the convo now, and my profile, etc. almost

GBS is the only place I know to turn for this sort of stuff. help?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

oh and she is hot, so

edit: for real that avatar makes me feel funny

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
go meet her and report back then

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
go take her out to a nice steak dinner and discuss your overclocked rig

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
slam whale holy etc

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
i know u have expendable money so pick a real expensive restaurant

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Fallows posted:

go take her out to a nice steak dinner and discuss your overclocked rig

you know I already dropped that bomb and well she knew what i was talking about and apparently had some kind of IT major

so i was like, well thats one of the more embarassing things about me i dont know what else to do

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Fallows posted:

i know u have expendable money so pick a real expensive restaurant

ironically as of two weeks ago and for the next 3 months i will be very strapped for cash. another thing she knows now, and hasnt seemed to put a stop to any of this

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

1gnoirents posted:

you know I already dropped that bomb and well she knew what i was talking about and apparently had some kind of IT major

so i was like, well thats one of the more embarassing things about me i dont know what else to do
show her your rear end in a top hat thats what the ladies like :heysexy:

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
lol if you think that's an actual cute girl and not just another nerdy man at the end of that internet cord.

Wertjoe
May 10, 2007

Are you asking gbs permission to go on an internet date? Its not 1998 anymore no one gives a gently caress about your internet date. People gently caress other people they met on the internet all the time. Stop being a god drat sperglord and just go bang the loving gently caress out of her, gently caress.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Wertjoe posted:

Are you asking gbs permission to go on an internet date? Its not 1998 anymore no one gives a gently caress about your internet date. People gently caress other people they met on the internet all the time. Stop being a god drat sperglord and just go bang the loving gently caress out of her, gently caress.

Yes I am, no its not, I know and yet its still weird to me, and I dont know what a sperglord is

Whirlwind Jones posted:

lol if you think that's an actual cute girl and not just another nerdy man at the end of that internet cord.

haha this is indeed what I used to think

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
you should go for it

just don't act all surprised if you end up with your head not attached to your neck no more

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012

1gnoirents posted:

oh and she is hot, so

so.. what the problem is? set sail and slam whale.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

12gaugelobotomy posted:

she aint a whale dont talk bout my girl like that!!!!!!!!!

naem
May 29, 2011

PoF is the Walmart bottom of the barrel of the online dating sites, it's at least 80% single moms who literally gave birth yesterday

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
where are the pictures

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

naem posted:

PoF is the Walmart bottom of the barrel of the online dating sites, it's at least 80% single moms who literally gave birth yesterday
Nice.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

1gnoirents posted:

thats awesome, def keep talking to her at least

im currently trying to meet a girl my age who i can talk physics and computer bullshit with last girl i was with was pretty hot but she just didnt care about anything except new facebook posts and tv poo poo

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

it's another dude

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

WilltheMagicAsian posted:

it's another dude

if those are his real pics id probably still give it a go

ramenpower
May 6, 2007

Society must take every means at its disposal to defend itself against the emergence of a parallel power which defies the elected power

naem posted:

That said, if you can't get laid on PoF then you are extinct

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

12gaugelobotomy posted:

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?

1gnoirents posted:

she aint a whale dont talk bout my girl like that!!!!!!!!!

Thar she blows!

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

1gnoirents posted:

well thats not true, i already had a troll account apparently but i updated my profile to say something like "haha im not really all that appealing but I own a car!" which was marginally less trolly than my last one

then I spent a solid 30 minutes spamming every single girl within 5 miles of me, usually just based off their title. im not proud of this, but i do it from time to time (think once a year here) because its entertaining to me (or maybe im desperate for attention and this is a sad way for me to rationalize online dating because of the outdated stigma I have for the whole concept... wait no i get enough poon). cue a shitload of responses like "uhhh ok" or nothing at all.

except one

ive now "talked" with this one girl for a few days now. we seem to have similar interests and she always comes back no matter what dumbass thing I say

i dont know what to do.

im almost embarrassed about how i opened the convo now, and my profile, etc. almost

GBS is the only place I know to turn for this sort of stuff. help?

shes going 2 murder u

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
dont chat with someone a bunch before you meet up... you'll each build up unreal expectations of each other and when you finally meet it will be awkward as gently caress.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

uG posted:

dont chat with someone a bunch before you meet up... you'll each build up unreal expectations of each other and when you finally meet it will be awkward as gently caress.

i feel like the exact opposite is true but hey I dont know poo poo about this

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Turn it back into a gif and upload it into Imgurs gallery and watch the people fall over themselves to down vote and up vote it

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

1gnoirents posted:

i feel like the exact opposite is true but hey I dont know poo poo about this

nah u rong homie hardest part of lernin the game was keepin things short n sweet. wonse i got that down it was all bang bang bang u no?

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
you got lucky, get laid and stop bitching like the manbaby that you are.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

plenty off-ish

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Temper Trudeau posted:

That said, if you can't get laid on PoF then you are extinct

ffuck

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Tell her the truth about how gay you are.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Turn it back into a gif and upload it into Imgurs gallery and watch the people fall over themselves to down vote and up vote it

forget about wikigroaning.

hello imgurmoaning.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Sure are a lot of ToiletLords around here.

naem
May 29, 2011

uG posted:

Yeah I've totally done that and thought we'd made a real connection then after a week of talking nonstop we hated each other on sight lol

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Cardiovorax posted:

you got lucky, get laid and stop bitching like the manbaby that you are.

i aint a baby lol fu

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
Plenty of Fish is for christians. If you want to get laid make a fetlife account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Throwdini posted:

Plenty of Fish is for TRAILER TRADH WHO WILL HAVE SEX WOTH YOU IN A WALLMART PARKING LOT. If you want to BE FOUND WEEKS LATER DISMEMBERED IN A DANK BASEMENT, COVERED IN CANDLE WAX, YOUR ORGANS HARVESTED make a fetlife account.

• Locked thread