Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I have the Majority of the NES Wisdom tree games. I had no idea Spiritual Warfare was a Zelda clone, I just remember constantly getting stuck and wandering around for hours converting heathens. Nobody dies in the game, when you hit them the sprite turns into a praying position. Also apparently giving money to the Priest guy grants you a game over because he turns into a demon.

I still can't find a Universal game case sized retail cover for most of these games. They all had some really cool cover art.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Sep 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I really have to wonder if they were ported to newer formats. IIRC the Wisdom tree games made it to the GBA, but I have no idea if they went past that generation.

There's The Bible Game for the PS2, but that wasn't Wisdom Tree.

*edit*
Looks like they're still around but none of their games work on Windows 7 or 8.

They made a game called Jesus in Space
http://www.wisdomtreegames.com/games/jesusinspace/

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Sep 1, 2014

• Locked thread