Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
I find this story both a bit irritating and a little funny.

Seems the Top Chef crew (non-union) was basically attacked by some kind and loving Teamsters.

“As any employee of our show walked on or off set, the picketers verbally attacked us, calling the gays ‘fags,’ the blacks ‘niggers’ and most of the women ‘sluts and whores,’ ” the crew member said. “It got worse as the day went on. They chased us down the sidewalk when we had to run from one end of the location to the next in the middle of our busy work day. They threatened to kill us, beat us, and said that they would find us and force us out of the city.

Plus the Teamsters got all up in Padma's cute little face and said politely, ‘You bitch! You slut! We’re gonna get you!’

Interesting Story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
gently caress unions.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I wonder why they didn't hire those charmers.

Sounds like the producers didn't give a poo poo either though and are trying to silence this thing. Pretty hosed up all around.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
what?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
poop

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
wtf is a Teamster? i don't give a poo poo about this, round them up and exterminate them, dont make a loving thread and news stories

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Cobweb Heart posted:

wtf is a Teamster? i don't give a poo poo about this, round them up and exterminate them, dont make a loving thread and news stories

The men in charge of the mule teams and their associated wagon trains.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

people from boston being complete dicks?

what are those clowns in politics doing to this country

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

The men in charge of the mule teams and their associated wagon trains.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
never mind. we must endure these people. ew need their aid to cross the raging rivers without overturning out precious wagin.s

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Yea I saw it on Redstate

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

MOOBS! posted:

people from boston being complete dicks?

Tangential but I always like to say how Philly seems really low-class and dumb in a lot of superficial ways but is actually quite intelligent and progressive if you give them half a chance, while Boston is the exact opposite-- it seems really high-class and smart in a lot of superficial ways but will prove itself quite immature and retrograde if you so much as fart in a way they don't approve of.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

gently caress unions.

gently caress shows that feel required to include token minorities

also yeah, gently caress unions too

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

she's obama colored

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Cobweb Heart posted:

My attempt to get a Teamster/Scab dialogue going is failing miserably.

Bondage
Jun 9, 2008

by Ralp
like your weekends? thank the unions!

like not being able to fire government employees (including murderous cops) for gross misconduct? thank the unions!

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Bondage posted:

like not being able to fire government employees (including murderous cops) for gross misconduct? thank the unions!

Unions stop being an entity to be "thanked" when they exist only to secure and enrich entrenched members of the union, at the expense of customers, employers, and other potential employees.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Bondage posted:

"it was important at one point in all of history so its ok now because nothing ever changes and time doesn't corrupt" - you

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

Narciss posted:

Unions stop being an entity to be "thanked" when they exist only to secure and enrich entrenched members of the union, at the expense of customers, employers, and other potential employees.

Thanks owners!

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
Yet again, The Simpsons said it best:

WORKER (squeaky, annoying voice) posted:

You can't treat the working man this way. One day, we'll form a union and get the fair and equitable treatment we deserve! Then we'll go too far, and get corrupt and shiftless, and the Japanese will eat us alive!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
tag teamed

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

1gnoirents posted:

"it was important at one point in all of history so its ok now because nothing ever changes and time doesn't corrupt" - you

I think you're reading unhard. Read harder.

Peppi
May 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Fog Tripper posted:

she's obama colored

Itse the best colour

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
'Go back to LA you loving scabs! This isn’t your loving town! You’re taking our jobs.’

Everything about this is hilarious

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

she shoulda pulled out a kitchen knife and started flashing those scars she has

only thing those monkeys would have understood

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
Are we sure they're not just fans of the show? Because Padma is literally the worst.

naem
May 29, 2011

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

baby you smell like fried food and bbq sauce that makes my dick so hard

Peppi
May 17, 2011

by Lowtax
She is beautiful withs a burnot dscar or summithin. Spänidd MäNLOWe hahha

Peppi
May 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Ekkditmedii

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Unions loving own and everyone should do whatever they can to get a union job.

naem
May 29, 2011

Padma needs better security people

Although they are often union too

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

she'll roux the day she used non-union labor

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Peppi posted:

Ekkditmedii

no umlauts im calling bullshit

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
she looks like she is made out of shiny plastic.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yea hate unions until you get a job with one then it's gravy city 4 lyfe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

lol if you go to boston not expecting a bunch of grimey angry men to verbally abuse you

• Locked thread