Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

What the previous forums poster above me said is true. Boston person = troglodyte.

edit: on the previous page which I won't quote because fuuuuuuuuuh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

quote:

After the loss to Carlito, the duo began a feud, which Cena was stabbed in the kidney while at a Boston-area nightclub by Carlito's bodyguard, Jesús.
Boston = Stabbing

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Guy Fleegman posted:

“As any employee of our show walked on or off set, the picketers verbally attacked us, calling the gays ‘fags,’ the blacks ‘niggers’ and most of the women ‘sluts and whores,’ ” the crew member said. “It got worse as the day went on. They chased us down the sidewalk when we had to run from one end of the location to the next in the middle of our busy work day. They threatened to kill us, beat us, and said that they would find us and force us out of the city.

To be fair, this is how Boston natives welcome you to their fair city.

They were just saying hello.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Heh, those dumb greedy unions. *lives in an At Will Employment state, get's fired because I asked about why I wasn't paid overtime after working 60 hours.*

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Seriously though union talk aside Boston is an absolute shithole and if it weren't for the schools and associated intelligentsia working in the area it would have absolutely nothing to recommend it.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
shove all the worst parts of Europe in a city-sized area then give it a massive superiority complex: Boston

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
what a buncha Massholes

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Copley Depot posted:

shove all the worst parts of Europe in a city-sized area then give it a massive superiority complex: Boston

Not a bad way to put it, honestly.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Copley Depot posted:

Hehehe

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Heh, those dumb greedy unions. *lives in an At Will Employment state, get's fired because I asked about why I wasn't paid overtime after working 60 hours.*

Bondage
Jun 9, 2008

by Ralp

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Congrats on working for an rear end in a top hat I guess. But whatever keep on raging against that machine and you show them evil greedy Repthuglicans fatcats whose boss!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Bondage posted:

Congrats on working for an rear end in a top hat I guess. But whatever keep on raging against that machine and you show them evil greedy Repthuglicans fatcats whose boss!

What? Dude.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

who would you rather be your room mate: a guy that snuck on a plane out of libera and has blood coming out orifices or a bostonian

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

MOOBS! posted:

who would you rather be your room mate: a guy that snuck on a plane out of libera and has blood coming out orifices or a bostonian

Blood can be cleaned up.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

unions are a tool of the bourgeois to keep the communist revolution from happening.

wait...no.

I meant the Food Network.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Noblesse Obliged posted:

I meant the Food Network.

LEAVE GUY FIERI ALONE!!

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

fyodor posted:

Yea hate unions until you get a job with one then it's gravy city 4 lyfe.

in media production the unions dont really protect your job. You get benefits paid into by all the companies but if you suck you will not be working long. No job single lasts longer then 9 months.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

No I meant get a job at a union. Sorry I wasn't clear. Sorry.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
Was she named after that Star Wars queen or something?

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 636 days!

Copley Depot posted:

lol if you go to boston not expecting a bunch of grimey angry men to verbally abuse you

Hey now, the Red Sox are a respected institution.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Craft unions have always been poo poo filled with racists. Also lol the teamsters were so lovely they got kicked out of the afl-CIA

John Denver Hoxha fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Aug 22, 2014

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Copley Depot posted:

lol if you go to boston not expecting a bunch of grimey angry men to verbally abuse you

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

it's almost like lots of blue collar workers are, in fact, assholes instead of being the sainted poor that goons idealize them as and that not all unions are virtuous and good

squelch
Mar 8, 2005

KILL KILL KILL HURR

fyodor posted:

unless said union is a teacher's union

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I really hate the teamsters for missing a perfectly good opportunity to say the old Bostonian phrase "HOW DO YOU LIKE 'DEM APPLES?" and then shoving an apple pie in her face. Not only is it perfectly fitting, it's not even out of place since she is a chef.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

it's almost like lots of blue collar workers are, in fact, assholes instead of being the sainted poor that goons idealize them as
this times uh million

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

this times uh million

Yeah this is true, teamsters are still the guys who bullied you in school.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
don't get me wrong I'm all for unions and we probably need more of them but I'm not going to pretend they don't have their fair share of corrupt shitheads same as any other type of organization

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com
everything_wrong_with_USA.jpg

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgEy96be7vo

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

I thought this was a photoshopped caricature but no, people really can look like that :stare:

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

The next time Padma cooks in Boston she should do a crock pot recipe.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
On a rational level I know she is pretty, but I feel nothing stirring down there (if you guys know what I mean). Maybe it was the fast food she was eating since I'm on a health kick lately.

I'm talking about not having a boner

Can you say the word 'boner' out loud in a goofy voice without smiling?

I bet you can't

Get a boner that is!

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Peppi posted:

Itse the best colour

eurotrash spotted

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

Totally TWISTED posted:

The next time Padma cooks in Boston she should do a crock pot recipe.
lol

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

fyodor posted:

indeed

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

this goombah been having a little too much gabagool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Amarcarts posted:

On a rational level I know she is pretty, but I feel nothing stirring down there (if you guys know what I mean).

Each time I see someone indian-like, I think of the ganges and any chance of a boner dissolves (like rotting corpses and feces floating down the ganges)

• Locked thread