Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

:flag: :flag:
:flag: :flag: :flag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Oh my god, I don't think the Pittsburgh broadcast team has gotten a single name right all night. :psyberger:

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
I might have to take back what I said about this announcing crew, the hold was obviously on 89, not 84, how the gently caress do they miss that?

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Dear Ed "Guns" Hochuli

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
The Eagles are fun as hell to watch :allears:

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
loving flags

Flags forever

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
19 :flag:s

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you score two TDs and zero points on one drive.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Sam Adams: Our beer might not be good, but we have a bunch of different kinds of lovely beer! :downs:

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

DrunkPanda posted:

Sam Adams: Our beer might not be good, but we have a bunch of different kinds of lovely beer! :downs:

I will cut you

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

DrunkPanda posted:

Winter Lager owns (and most of the rest of their beers are at least decent) :colbert:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Sam Adams seasonals are legit beers.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Bruce Gradkowski to DHB? Am I having loving flashbacks

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Are people going to realize the Steelers haven't done anything to fix their lovely offense and their secondary is suspect at best yet or are we going to keep pretending they're a contender?

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.

Eifert Posting posted:

Are people going to realize the Steelers haven't done anything to fix their lovely offense and their secondary is suspect at best yet or are we going to keep pretending they're a contender?

but but but BIG BEN

pigdog
Apr 23, 2004

by Smythe
Lol gently caress the Steelers, how can they be this terrible at run defense?

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

pigdog posted:

Lol gently caress the Steelers, how can they be this terrible at run defense?
Is being run over by the Eagles a sign of being terrible at run defense? I mean, the Eagles outrushed the second-best rushing team (the Bills?!?) by 15 yards per game last season...

pigdog
Apr 23, 2004

by Smythe

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Is being run over by the Eagles a sign of being terrible at run defense? I mean, the Eagles outrushed the second-best rushing team (the Bills?!?) by 15 yards per game last season...

I mean the Eagles were running so easily as if the field was empty and guys in Steelers uniforms were cardboard cutouts. I'm not talking about McCoy, or well designed fakes and such, but looked to me even backups were running straight down the middle for 15 yard gains, repeatedly, against Pittsburgh starters.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Wanna hear a good joke?

The Giants O- line.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
JPP went down and they're looking at his knee. It was nice knowing you guys. Gonna go jump off the GWB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

davecrazy posted:

JPP went down and they're looking at his knee. It was nice knowing you guys. Gonna go jump off the GWB.

PFT said it wasn't major

• Locked thread