Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

wheez the roux posted:

fly eagles fly and gently caress the steelers amen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Watching the game online with the Preseason Live thing and I feel weird without ads. Somebody try to sell me a truck.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

:flag:

"During the flag: excessive flagging. Fifteen flags from the end of the flag. Automatic flag down."

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Oh gently caress. gently caress gently caress gently caress.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Maclin lives!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Hochuli getting pissed at the timekeeper.

In all fairness, I don't think there was 43 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

These preseason games have sucked a lot, though.

:flag:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Mark Sanchez owning the gently caress out of the Steelers "D".

I wish I could go back in time a few years and see how people react to this sentence.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Oh my god, I don't think the Pittsburgh broadcast team has gotten a single name right all night. :psyberger:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

DrunkPanda posted:

Sam Adams: Our beer might not be good, but we have a bunch of different kinds of lovely beer! :downs:

Winter Lager owns (and most of the rest of their beers are at least decent) :colbert:

• Locked thread