Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ginealgo
Aug 21, 2014

by Ralp
Mine flared up today and although it's not as bad as I once had it, it's pretty drat irritating nonetheless.

I just put some preparation h type cream on it and took a 400mg ibuprofen capsule.

Ugh, and I have work tomorrow too. I hope it gets better.

Today has just been a crazy day. I got woken up extra early by loud family members so I had maybe 5 hours of sleep, then I got a crazy toothache and it turned out I need a root canal. And now by the time I get home I have a hemorrhoid sticking out my rear end in a top hat pulsating in pain.

I guess just give me hemorrhoid tips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
:goatsecx:

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
good poo poo

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
kill yourself

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

how do you get hemorrhoids

i dont want to get hemorrhoids. whats the best way to prevent this

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

THS posted:

hemorrhoids come from poopin' too hard

in other words just eat properly and exercise and hemorrhoids wont really happen

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

THS posted:

Don't poop.

Ever.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

How do I know if have one?

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

euphronius posted:

pm me a pic of ur rear end and i will diagnose :mrgw:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

Do you have an external vascular structure in your anal canal? If not, you don't have them.

YourHealthyColon
Nov 21, 2013
Take Metamucil, for my sake.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im thinking of getting one of those things you put next to your toilet that kind of converts it into a squat toilet, like in my animes

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Burn it off with a soldering iron.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Do you have an external vascular structure in your anal canal? If not, you don't have them.

Maybe? Idk

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i yet to been able to avoid fits of laughter when people have discuss either their own hemorrhoids or the hemorrhoids of someone they know and love. apparently its like having shingles on ur rear end in a top hat, or passing stones poverty style but to make it even funnier youll actually be sitting on the toilet while screaming in complete agony. just sounds like high-end anal retentiveness to me.

If u dont take complete pleasure in holding in truly vile shits that make u feel like you have crohns disease (which i also heard sux) for 12-36 hours until you have to make an executive decision to drop some bombs and erupt in a public restroom like Mt. Pinatubo (because its sure is better than the side of the highway in traffic during a Wednesday night commute home) then ur truly missing out on some of the finest things in life. you can have ur porsches and ur fine wines but u cant take that poo poo away from me.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Op having fat butt disease the the most believable post he's ever made.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Just put a popsicle in there let it set a bit.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Zazi posted:

hemorrhoids come from poopin' too hard

in other words just eat properly and exercise and hemorrhoids wont really happen

I poop super hard and I've never had any hemorrhoids

like super duper hard. I like to get it all outta there in one go

like a cannonball

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I know op just copypasted this from somewhere but when I had hemorrhoids I just started squatting to poo poo and that made them go away

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
I am almost recovered from a recent case of 'roids. Got 'em from pooping too hard. Your sphincter can be a powerhouse, but extreme pooping will catch up with you. Ask me how I know. First day was so bad I had to go home from work and lay on my side and cry myself to sleep. I couldn't even think straight. Now I apply Preparation H in the morning with a latex glove, wipe my butt with baby wipes and sit on a donut at work.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I think I got one once when I rode my bike for a long time one day. I just took a molten hot bath to soothe and it worked out pretty well.

I also highly recommend squatting over a compact mirror and getting a good look at what you're up against.

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!

Toadvine posted:

I just took a molten hot bath to soothe and it worked out pretty well.
This. Bonus points if you use bath salts and magnesium flakes. Really gets the swelling down.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

Benito Hitlerstalin posted:

I poop super hard and I've never had any hemorrhoids

like super duper hard. I like to get it all outta there in one go

like a cannonball

weak. i poo poo like a rail gun

also no hemorrhoids

Toadvine posted:

I also highly recommend squatting over a compact mirror and getting a good look at what you're up against.

please tell me you actually do this

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

:agreed:

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Just push em back in with a chopstick or something.

Stop buying fancy creams like some poofter.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

a hole-y ghost posted:

I know op just copypasted this from somewhere but when I had hemorrhoids I just started squatting to poo poo and that made them go away

i have encountered many of OP's threads and i don't believe any are real ... except this

use scissors gginlona

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
The easiest way to get rid of a pain in your rear end is to get a divorce.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
I've poo poo 3 times since I woke up and still don't have hemorrhoids. Eat more fiber op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

THS posted:

eat plenty of fibre, dont eat pizza rolls 3 times a day

• Locked thread