Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

TheJoker138 posted:

Some loving nerdy loser who's really upset about this Zoe Quinn thing will start killing female gamers or something soon, don't worry.

its ok as soon as she is dead the factory will ship another one with pink hair instead of blue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

i don't understand how someone that good looking and that wealthy couldn't get laid. it boggles the mind. at least i have an excuse.

Every time he even said hi to a woman the fact that she didn't pull down his pants and blow him right there caused him to run crying to his car to record a 15 minute video blog about how awful women are.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

i don't understand how someone that good looking and that wealthy couldn't get laid. it boggles the mind. at least i have an excuse.

Literally too stupid to gently caress.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

same

I wonder how many MRAs look up to this guy as a hero

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

TOOT BOOT posted:

I wonder how many MRAs look up to this guy as a hero

None, because he called their whole movement dumb

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
he was such an unpleasant little bitch that even the other pathetic ragey incels hated him

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Ponce de Le0n posted:

None, because he called their whole movement dumb

he was against puas because pick up tricks didnt work for him. i dont think he wrote about mens rights in a wider sense in his manifesto, but i could be wrong because i didnt read that worthless poo poo

kid was no kaczynski

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

he shoulda just joined ISIS apparently they have a ton of western white dudes with convert zeal

with his love of violence and misogyny he'd have fit right in

ginealgo
Aug 21, 2014

by Ralp
pepperidge farm remembers

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ginealgo posted:

pepperidge farm remembers

gtfo

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i thought your amazing law school cred was the fast track to getting pussy?!?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

lmao

rollins outta nowhere

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Ha ha look at this nerd. I was a dorky goth loser and even I was able to bone a hot latina goth chick when I was 15.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
his manifesto should be required reading in every school as an example of how not to be and think, and also as comedy relief

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Carver Crisis posted:

his manifesto should be required reading in every school as an example of how not to be and think, and also as comedy relief

our education woes would be solved

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
His manifesto coming out piece by piece as people made their way through it was one of the internet highlights of the year. Holy poo poo that was one pathetic bunch of words.

brb going to go limp away and sob in my bmw

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
cant wait til they make the internet able to communicate with ghosts id show him the insane groupie he got from going hard like that.

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
Yeah I remember him. I really liked it when he thwarted the government agents and escaped with the alien then flew his bike across the moon.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

A frustrated and empty young man named Elliot Rodger, having just viewed Clanging of the Swords IV, and feeling a sense of purpose for the first time, vows to serve none but Allah. With his father's credit card, he soon books a flight to Syria to receive his training and get in on the ground floor of the Islamic State. A few months later, he's butchering women and rip-roaring up and down the roads of the newly-minted caliphate, having traded his BMW for a stolen American surplus humvee, and his 80s favorites for anasheed. He's having the time of his life - a life which is suddenly and tragically cut short when a pair of JDAMs dropped by an F/A-18 fighter hit his convoy.

In an instant, the searing heat and force of the explosions give way to a gentle warmth that feels almost like an embrace. His vision is filled with soft white light. A massive, imposing, yet benevolent voice seems to boom and echo through his entire consciousness.

"ELLIOT..."

"Who... who is that!? Where am I!?"

"DEAR CHILD, SURELY YOU KNOW, EVEN AS YOU ASK."

"N-no! That can't be! It can't be over already!"

"FEAR NOT, ELLIOT RODGER... FOR YOU, THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING. IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO CLAIM THE ETERNAL REWARDS OF MARTYRDOM."

Soon, the white light begins to recede from Elliot's field of vision. What replaces it is a seemingly endless expanse of jaw-dropping beauty and opulence that far exceeds any earthly fantasy. Great avenues of silver and gold, all lined with majestic palaces that are carved entirely from precious stones. Lakes of honey and rivers of wine. A sky that pulses and radiates with every hue of the rainbow, as well as new, even more beautiful colors that no mortal can hope to imagine.

But the most magnificent sight of all sits directly below him, at the center of this paradise. For a brief moment, he thinks he is being reflected in some bizarre, wondrous kaleidoscope. But soon he counts them all. Seventy-two. Seventy-two perfect clones of himself lay in a circular pattern reminiscent of a flower, all of them naked and prone, waiting for their master to descend on them and have his way.

"I FULFILL THE PROMISE OF MY HOLY WORD, AND RENDER UNTO MY FAITHFUL SERVANT THE VIRGINS OF PARADISE, ALL SUITED TO HIS OWN TASTE. WELL DONE!"

Elliot is overcome with delight and gratitude. He flies down to the ground that lay at the center of this harem, and then drops to his knees.

"Truly, God is the Greatest!!!" he exclaims, with tears of joy running down his face. It isn't long before he collects himself, and soon there is not a single Elliot that remains immaculate. At last, the dark cloud of virginity has evaporated from his soul, and he is now free to express his love for himself in limitless ways. And so he shall. Forever.

~Fin~

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Hobohemian posted:

That might actually be true. He made mass shooting so unbelievably dorky and pathetic potential shooters even feel ashamed to be associated with him. That's pretty impressive.

Truth. He put a new, pathetic spin on the random shooting craze that people hereafter will remember. He may be a hero after all.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Here is the original thread devoted to him:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3637102

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

it's extremely important to me that the posters in this thread understand that I have, in fact, had sex.

e: with a woman

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
potential goldmine well into his 20's. sadly,he killed

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
the most embarrassing national nightmare yet

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
i like how he spent 4/20 postin about penis sizes on message boards rather than blazin it up

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Isn't it actually 6? Buncha tiny dick mother fuckers.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

just a reminder that your posts are your legacy once your balls + rear end are buried in the cold, welcoming earth

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
I can fit both fists in my mouth while doing an almost perfect split, I never had to worry about penis size.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
my dick is huge, so i will never shoot anybody with a gun

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Tiler Kiwi posted:

pretty much most things bad in the world can be drawn with pretty much a straight line back to people with small dicks trying to overcompensate

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Tiler Kiwi posted:

Or waste money on an expensive, penis-shaped sports car.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Say what you want about Elliot Rodger, but he did allow this .gif to be created:

Which I periodically send to my wife when I'm at work.

E: That is, my wife, who I have had sex with, and who is a woman.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

Solid Poopsnake posted:

Say what you want about Elliot Rodger, but he did allow this .gif to be created:

Which I periodically send to my wife when I'm at work.

E: That is, my wife, who I have had sex with, and who is a woman.
mountains of skulls and rivers of blood - Garrosh Hellscream and Elliott Rodger

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
he owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Eliot Rodger's nemesis:

• Locked thread