Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gorki
Aug 9, 2014
i just read part of his guff and this guy definitely failed to get the joke of life :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
what scares me is the complete absence of humour in this guy. i mean he was just a narcissistic robot. he was a machine :stare:

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
sounds like he was the ultimate useless bottom feeder even in a vidya game for dumb babbies. wonder if he'd still be alive if he'd been able to figure out how to play on a private server

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
you know if he'd actually been one of the winners in that lottery draw he'd only have been devastated that he had to split the $600m with two lesser beings and would have cried and cried and cried

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
what did they do about this guy's funeral? i mean how do you celebrate the life of someone who's been both a complete failure by every measure and an unmitigated rear end in a top hat to everyone :stare:

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
i would love to be able to see what a narcissist sees when they look in the mirror :allears: it's kind of tragic that this guy thought he was the world's most beautiful man. i mean he wasn't butt ugly, but he was a long way off being in the club that can rely on looks alone

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
i wonder how he would have coped with prison if he had hosed up his suicide :stare:

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
did elliot even get to fumble around in someone's knickers? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
if there is any justice elliot will be reincarnated over and over as a mayfly who fails to get laid

• Locked thread