Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

is his sister hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

aslo post more hilarious journal entries! !

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I feel bad for his parents, who probably have fond memories of him as a toddler or small child and were full of hopes for what an amazing man he'd grow up to be. Then he grew up and became elliot rodger who never scored and was just ridiculous and pathetic in every conceivable way :smith:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Id gently caress his sister tho

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

lmao

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Drunk & Ugly posted:

I wasnt implying all dwarves have tiny dicks, more like tyrion's height was representative of Rodger's other ...shortcomings :smug:. Mofo got cucked by his dad, Rodgers got cucked by his bro and sis to the point where he was willing to kill.... the list goes on

i dont think u understand what cucking is

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Quickscope420dad posted:

Tywen hosed the woman Tyrion loves

pretty sure that's cucking

none of the other examples are tho. lucky hit 1/3

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Decrepus posted:

Someone dug up posts of his on some forum for weird people and the OP REALLY liked to piss off Elliot Rodger. He started posting pics of an asian dude, who looked fairly normal/attractive, out with his girlfriend and Elliot was flipping out saying that the pictures were staged and they weren't bf and gf and blah blah blah boo hoo hoo.

Like this asian dude paid this woman to come out to a carnival with him and take pictures lol

post the posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Elliot rodgers death was a net gain for the world and i hope his parents know this and are comforted by it

• Locked thread