Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Creepy Goat
Sep 19, 2010
but no one has remembered.

ITT share cool stories of when you surprised peeps on their birthday / got surprised bad surprises are preferred

My dad came home to a surprise party only everyone was in the living room watching the second plane hit the towers. Everyone went home after that. Was a pretty big downer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Hope you die today.

Why the hell was your dad having a surprise party in the morning. If you live somewhere other than the US why would people go home instead of hanging out and celebrating?

Ball Cupper
Sep 10, 2011

~beautiful in my own way~
You're one year closer to death, and that's a good thing.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Happy Birthday! Eat some cake!

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

Happy Birthday, I'm gay

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
lol if you were born

Rambowjo
May 27, 2008

:cop: let it go dude, hail satan

John Kruk posted:

Hope you die today.

Why the hell was your dad having a surprise party in the morning. If you live somewhere other than the US why would people go home instead of hanging out and celebrating?

Maybe he works the night shift?

efb: happy birthday op

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

so...another birthday celebrated on the internet huh?

shotguns are cheap and legal in most states

Creepy Goat
Sep 19, 2010

John Kruk posted:

Hope you die today.

UK, so was afternoon and because idk apparently watching 1000 people die live on tv kinda killed the party mood :shrug:

e; gonna go to a restaurant and tell them its my birthday so I get a free cake and a the waiting staff have to awkwardly sing happy birthday to a single dude, that'll show them

Creepy Goat fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Aug 22, 2014

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Closer to death. Good.

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
Happy birthday OP, hope your hopes come true, unlike mine ever will.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Creepy Goat posted:

UK, so was afternoon and because idk apparently watching 1000 people die live on tv kinda killed the party mood :shrug:

e; gonna go to a restaurant and tell them its my birthday so I get a free cake and a the waiting staff have to awkwardly sing happy birthday to a single dude, that'll show them

can they sing the real Happy Birthday To You song or is it a wacky variation because of legal whatever

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer
same

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Creepy Goat posted:

If I lived in the UK my erection wouldn't have died for a week afterwards.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
My birthday was on the 1st of this month but not a single goon wished ME a happy birthday, so I'm going to be passive-aggressive and not wish you a happy b-day, either.

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
please poo poo into my mouth

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
happy birthday creepy goat! i've always loved your avatar

Creepy Goat
Sep 19, 2010

John Kruk posted:

If I lived in the UK my erection wouldn't have died for a week afterwards.

Maybe that's why everyone left awkwardly, my child-self just wasn't aware of raging boners at the time (sheltered middle class childhood)

Went for lunch after morning meeting and jokily said to the bar girl could I have a single candle b/c it's my birthday and now I've got a pity date lined up with said cute student chick

Also one birthday when I was like 6 I asked the face paint lady to paint a Velociraptor face on me, then went and got an anatomically correct diagram for her for reference like a loving huge sperg

Someone else post fun birthday stories b/c I've exhausted my collection

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

My friends are too lazy to try to organize anything in my honor. They're butts.

Happy Birthday OP!

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
big fuckin deal

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

happy birthday to us

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
welcome

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Pretty tacky to have a surprise party on 9/11. you're dad is an rear end in a top hat.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
wow, good job on being born. quite an accomplishment

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
Happy Birthday.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Happi Birfdai

Rahns
Feb 15, 2008
My ass belongs to peo
I was in the Army on my 18th birthday I was given my first beer by my MCpl, then I got grabbed, slid down a table having about fifty people hit me and got dumped in a garbage can at the end of the table.... good times.

hope you have a great birthday as well.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Happy birthday, anonymous goon

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
enjoy your visit from the birthday skelongton

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
stay safe birthday skelongton

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Creepy Goat posted:

ITT share cool stories of when you surprised peeps on their birthday / got surprised bad surprises are preferred

My dad came home to a surprise party only everyone was in the living room watching the second plane hit the towers. Everyone went home after that. Was a pretty big downer.

Do you celebrate your dad's birthday with two tower cakes? You should also happy birthday buddy.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ball Cupper posted:

You're one year closer to death, and that's a good thing.

that implies that there is a set time for when you die like 55 years after birth to the minute when in reality op could be dead right now considering he hasn't posted in awhile

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Maybe no one remembered because birthdays are dumb unless your 12 or something. Oh well happy birthday

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I had an actual surprise birthday party thing on my 30th. It was pretty cool. It sort of disrupted my plans of killing myself that day, tho.

e. oh yeah happy birthday :)

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

eat a special birthday dinner

my last birthday i had eggs and sausage and bacon and ham and it was awesoem

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Creepy Goat posted:

happy birthday you piece of poo poo!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I know for a fact that it's not the OP's real birthday.
He may not know that, but I do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

im pooping! posted:

eat a special birthday dinner

my last birthday i had eggs and sausage and bacon and ham and it was awesoem

no wonder ur pooping lol

• Locked thread