Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Flaming hot lime cheetos. It's not available nationwide, so definitely try to get some. Best cheetos flavor by far. Bag of fritos + cheap chili and cheese = Frito pie, a sloppy and guilty pleasure that some states take way too far. Funyuns, a slightly oniony snack that's a ring of salt, tbh. I love them. Pop Tarts, a paragon of US factory "food" containing zero amounts of anything anyone would call bread or pastry, but addictive simply due to the thick coat of "frosting". Strawberry frosted pop tarts are the cliché; smores pop tarts are pretty good.

Pretty sure lays are literally called walkers or something in britland, so don't get suckered into paying a premium for the same crisps you can buy in a normal grocery. Sour gummy anything is pretty good. And don't feel bad about not liking Dr. Pepper; it took me years of trying it to like it, and I still think it has a chemical, perfumey scent that's pretty bad. Try the cherry vanilla version; I like it a lot more than the plain Dr. Pepper. For a good American soda, Jones' sodas are pretty good, made with real sugar and all that good stuff.

Oh, and definitely try to get Utz's crab chips. It's crisps flavored with Old Bay, a fantastic seafood seasoning powder most commonly associated with steamed crabs, hence the name crab chips. It's fantastic with beer, and well worth a try if you can get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Pulpy juice is disgusting. I chew my fiber, not let tiny disgusting bits slide down my throat as they pretend to be liquid.

• Locked thread