Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Why is Ben and Jerry's so crazy expensive overseas. I saw it for like 11$ a pint in Hong Kong and like 10$ in Taiwan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
You know they make an extra hot version of the flaming hot Cheetos but I've never seen them sold outside of California.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Haverchuck posted:

you gotta get wild bill's jerky. Its saltier than salt, extremely tough to chew and the company that makes it is run by legit christian fundamentalists

If you're gettin jerky for some foreigner, you always gotta go with some Amish made deal so you can raise the bar too high; so the next time they eat it they can go,"Yeah, this is pretty good, but I've had Amish jerky."

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

TOILETLORD posted:

don't taste right. i can get 2 pounds of bacon for under 6 dollars. i can get less potato chips for the same money.

Other countries pay so much money for produce and meat It's hilarious. We get screwed in housing costs though, so I guess it evens out.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Only Americans will understand.

I would like to see the look on an Italian's face the first time they see an american dip a slice of pizza into some hidden valley ranch.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

TOILETLORD posted:

don't waste time on bud or light go straight for some old english and mickey's also CORN NUTS and BEER NUTS

Mickey's is for pussies. OE or Steel Reserve.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

TOILETLORD posted:

i prefer 40's of oe to steel reserve

I prefer SR, but I respect your opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

MullardEL34 posted:

OP, See if they can get you some of this.

It's a local favorite in Michigan and Ohio. It's spicy, more like true ginger beer than the sickly sweet, weak rear end "Ginger Ale" most Americans drink. It also has a little vanilla/oak aftertaste from the syrup being aged in oak barrels for one year before bottling. I grew up with it here in Ohio.

That is loving garbage ginger ale. Get Ale-8-One for some real goddamn poo poo that goes good with Kentucky bourbon.

• Locked thread