Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
gently caress you, ROYSTON BY GOD WEE is fighting and he's the best :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
I did not know judges could bet on the fights. Thank you for educating me, UFC in Macao

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bubba Smith posted:

Anying was on pace for a split decision win too. gently caress

Maybe the judges can overrule Roberts

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Team Alpha Male's got two rad as gently caress Japanese dudes. Sasaki rules

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bubba Smith posted:

Benson discrediting the Khabib loss for some reason

Wrong version of God, fight didn't count

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

The big Dong is amazing

http://instagram.com/p/sBPm7tpJXL/?modal=true

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

THAT HEAD KICK

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Ben Saunders brought the B-leagues with him because he won by omoplata

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Now can we get that Carmont vs Shields fight in WSoF I've been hoping for? :getin:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

fatherdog posted:

Winner fights Okami, loser is rendered into a nutritious and low-cost slurry

If Shields loses, do you call it Soylent Red?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

1st AD posted:

How is Matt Serra not cussing up a storm

Sedatives in his spaghetti

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

;_;

• Locked thread