Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

yall motherfuckers act like you forgot about francis carmont. well he's back. and then you can forget about him again because this fight is gonna be loving terrible.

I seriously just gone done with like four straight minutes of laughing at the idea of Francis Carmont. I had to leave the room and lie down on the couch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

-Atom- posted:

How long until "BEING GORGEOUS" is added to the tale of the tape? It could be a factor

We've had a few real lookers these last couple weeks, our gay sport is getting easier on the eyes :heysexy:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

I've seen some awkward stalling in my day but drat

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

An Entertaining Fight TM 2014

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

These guys fight like they're still figuring out what all the buttons on the controller do :v:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

I need a gif of that exchange where they stood in front of each other and whiffed bullet time nonsense, hitting nothing for like ten straight seconds

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

argondamn posted:

Which one?

Yeah I realized I should be more specific :q: but I mean the bit in the first minute or so of round three where they managed to stand point-blank and hit nothing with improbably accuracy for long enough that it looked coreographed

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

They can't possibly keep this up for three rounds

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

origami posted:

Starts out taunting and ends up shaking and having no control over his arms.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Hahahahahahaha

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

whaaaaaat

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

What in the