Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Idea for later: it'd be cool if people made threads for underappreciated dudes with why they are cool. I think we did something like that a long time ago, or just did a bunch of things about people in the WW division or something. I can't remember.

We had like a "Talk about your favorite mid-carder" or something which was pretty cool while it lasted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

I knew the Fertittas had friends in Macau, but I didn't know they had quite that much pull.

The UFC is acting as the de facto AC on account of it being an overseas show.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

The point was at the time you didnt know anything besides it was a "sexual assault" you moron

Shut up.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
An omoplata submission and almost a spladal, this is looking like a great show for grappling weirdos

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
"Valmir Lasaro" sounds like he belongs in a script by George Lucas.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Do we have a category for "Best Bad Fight of the Year" because if so this is #1 with a bullet

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

origami posted:

Starts out taunting and ends up shaking and having no control over his arms.

Hahaha holy poo poo

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I wouldn't at all put it past Carmont to lose to Leites.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

Carmont's fights are 15 minutes of magic.

Sleep is only a first level spell

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Why would Joe Silva make this fight?

That's why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

LobsterMobster posted:

Now can we get that Carmont vs Shields fight in WSoF I've been hoping for? :getin:

Winner fights Okami, loser is rendered into a nutritious and low-cost slurry

• Locked thread