Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DMW45
Oct 29, 2011

Come into my parlor~
Said the spider to the fly~

Adam Bowen posted:

Arguably the best feature of Shadowgate, the wonderfully creepy and unique music, has been replaced by an orchestrated version that is not only way too quiet and subtle but has that painfully generic "epic" sound that all fantasy has lately.

You know you can turn on Retro mode for the music to get the NES music instead, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMW45
Oct 29, 2011

Come into my parlor~
Said the spider to the fly~
Yeah, that part I didn't find hard, I mean, the moment I saw those depressions I knew something had to go in 'em. Still stumped, though. I always forget I kind of suck at these games.

• Locked thread