Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.
This game is really loving hard. There's a rather important mechanic that the game doesn't really explain to you at all and if you don't pick up on it you'll never progress.

Use the skulls with runes on them on the door at the very first screen.

I'm playing on the middle difficulty, and I keep hitting roadblocks, slowly get ahead, and then another roadblock for another hour. And yeah, the new art makes the game even more difficult.

Edit: And I just died to the banshee curse. gently caress.

Leper Residue fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Aug 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.
It didn't help that it was the very first screen from the game and I had pretty much forgotten about it since in the first one there was no reason to go back.

Of course I'm stuck again, just going around casting spells on everything.

• Locked thread