Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i love using q-tips in my ears even if its discouraged because it feels amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

mookface posted:

You ought to try again maybe
I have enough brain problems for multiple E/N threads, at this point in my life it probably wouldn't be the best idea.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Action Yak Police posted:

I have enough brain problems for multiple E/N threads, at this point in my life it probably wouldn't be the best idea.

i'm pretty sure half of e/n threads are made up. are half of your "brain troubles" made up as well?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I've embezzled over a million dollars from our local woomen's shelter

lol

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Benito Hitlerstalin posted:

I've embezzled over a million dollars from our local woomen's shelter

lol

lol

nice

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

i'm pretty sure half of e/n threads are made up. are half of your "brain troubles" made up as well?
This is the thread for embarrassing yourself, isn't it? I've clearly already succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Action Yak Police posted:

This is the thread for embarrassing yourself, isn't it? I've clearly already succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

nah

youve not posted your pic yet

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

MOOBS! posted:

i love using q-tips in my ears even if its discouraged because it feels amazing

i do this also every once in a while i put hydrogen peroxide in them bc it feels good af

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

I don't watch anime

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 9 days!)

I'm from the south.

Fixed Expression
Nov 9, 2009

Skeleton King posted:

i sometimes engage my sphincter in such a way that it would be like forcing a poop, but i dont allow poop to come out and it feels good and i do it a lot

I'm trying this right now and I honestly don't know what you see in it. Am I doing it wrong?

obliviums
Oct 2, 2013

The only exercise I get is poopin'

Do you fat-shaming try-hards really know how good ice cream is?
I use Dragon! speech to text for all writing you are reading my direct vocal thoughts computer close bad thread ok computer now lurk on FYAD. Tane. Tayne. tane

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

i'm thinking about pissing my pants to get out of going to work tomorrow

Sup les!

I dropped three burritos on the floor last night while preparing them. The floor was recently cleaned so I just picked them back up, cleaned the kitchen floor and servedt hem still.

Luckily it wasn't a total tragedy.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Al Borland posted:

Sup les!

I dropped three burritos on the floor last night while preparing them. The floor was recently cleaned so I just picked them back up, cleaned the kitchen floor and servedt hem still.

Luckily it wasn't a total tragedy.

Al Borland, floor burrito chef. Bed pizza for dessert I guess?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I was starting to become nauseated working on the heavy bag so I went outside and made myself puke and felt way better. Not everything I ate just a few wretches

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I don't like anime as much as I act like I do

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

boom boom boom posted:

I don't like anime as much as I act like I do

Why would you pretend to like anime?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i asked out 2 lesbians in the space of a couple of months in hs

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Shithouse Dave posted:

Al Borland, floor burrito chef. Bed pizza for dessert I guess?

couch pizza. Ages better that way

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

shiksa posted:

i asked out 2 lesbians in the space of a couple of months in hs

same.

no really that happened to me too except technically one was the summer before college

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

*nods sagely while reading posts on a Saturday night*

AchtungBaby
Dec 5, 2007

I was a big fan of the dragonlance novels when I was a kid.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Benedick Cuckold posted:

same.

no really that happened to me too except technically one was the summer before college
the second one was a real kick in the dick right?

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
When nobody is looking I add strawberries to my cereal and stir it so that the milk turns pink

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Fixed Expression posted:

I'm trying this right now and I honestly don't know what you see in it. Am I doing it wrong?

theres gotta be poop in your butt and you kinda let the poop leave your butt and then go back in

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i was talking to a friend and i made fun of star citizen and he got really defensive

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Fixed Expression posted:

it doesnt work if you have diarrhea exclusively

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
A few weekends ago I didn't go to a party I was invited to because I wanted to stay home and play Crusader Kings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I don't hate anime as much as I act like I do

• Locked thread