Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 634 days!
A loving friend of the family oval office.

I'm not even being racist, but seriously watch that loving train wreck of a video/song and think otherwise.

Edit: Please don't ban me, I date a black chick with a huge fat rear end, and she gets really loving mad at this video. I learned the word oval office from her, which is odd

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 634 days!

Maybe mysogini8c

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 634 days!
I'm pretty sure a real Anaconda should it somehow have comprehension of this bullshit, would be so loving pissed.

Like beyond as mad as any human has ever felt about racism, beyond whatever any woman has ever felt about misogyny. A deep, primordial reptilian hatred.

An Anaconda hatred of man.

Edit: and (xe(man

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 634 days!
[quote="Flynn Taggart" post="433898093"]
Wtf is a nickie minaj
[/quoOH gently caress OHS poo poo OG FUICL

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 634 days!
Nailed it.

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 634 days!

Affe mk2 posted:

thin people should be rounded up and reeducated until no longer thin

just my opinion

I like how she's actually quite thin herself, but because she got rubber shived up her rear end, she calls out "skinny bitches"

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 634 days!

A desierable sexy woman.

Dear loving god every morning I wake up and the sun or some sort of caldera has not incinerated humanity is such a loving tragedy.

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 634 days!
Seriously, knowing all the ways our garbage race could meet total death at any time, yet having it not happen, is a loving unending nightmare.

I know how we should all die, and I loving want to know I

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 634 days!
She got small boobs and giant, possibly enhanced rear end.

and from drakes reaction to her near him, I can only assume she smells like poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 634 days!
An entire music video dedicated to over-compensating for tiny tits.

• Locked thread