Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Intruder posted:

Would you rather have Peyton Manning or Reggie White? :v:

Hmm, going by the rings argument it's a tossup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

johnny sack posted:

Imagine if a QB could consistently pass the ball to where a very fast receiver could catch it.

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/AE...8XWz.uhoXXSgMGD

I wish Matt Cassel was consistent one way or the other too, it would have saved a lot of liver damage. I'm guessing Sorenstam is going to end up being the next slow and terrible safety I hate.

It was a nice play though.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Aug 24, 2014

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Alouicious posted:

didn't know tight ends could have passer ratings

I honestly was convinced that was how he was going to try to make the NFL even on draft night. I have no idea where I read that but they were talking like it was a done deal.

• Locked thread