Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
:patssay:

I hated the Garoppolo pick, but he's looked really good. All the usual preseason disclaimers apply, but he's been calm in the pocket and consistently makes good decisions. If nothing else he's already more advanced as a total noob than Mallett is after several years. That's a low bar to clear, but still.

I don't know if they have a single real playmaker at wide receiver, but they seem a hell of a lot more watchable than they were this time last year. Basically if they keep up not looking grossly stupid 50% of the time I'll be pretty happy.

They seem to be 5 deep in decent running backs again in spite of losing Blount to the Pittsburgh Steelers for the 5 minutes it took him to get busted for weed.

In spite of the inevitable preseason :flag::flag::flag: storm the defense looked good. Chandler Jones continues to look great, hopefully someone else will be able to get sacks too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Bigass Moth posted:

Who are da Browns gonna take with the #1 and #2 overall picks in da 2015 draft? I'll hang up and listen.

Trade the picks plus Josh Gordon to New England for Garoppolo.

• Locked thread