Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

MrSmokes posted:

how in the gently caress did they possibly go out of business??? I loved that place as a kid

seriously how do you gently caress that up

lmao seriously?
hundreds of lawsuits, that's how

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

"oh no i left my lovely little boy go unsupervised into a plastic catacomb manned by underage potheads and he came out DEAD"

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

MOOBS! posted:

how do you die at discovery zone? kids are so loving stupid

idk but i know there were a couple stories about my local discovery zone about kids breaking bones there and all of a sudden it went out of business

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Yivgev posted:

mine had a men in black themed laser tag and once i saw a mom chewing out the stoned teenager running the thing for thinking her daughter was a boy. thanks for reading, bye.

you didn't go to the discovery zone in mayfield, ohio did you?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

ENSENDA CURES MAIL posted:

they shut down and then left the building with the sign up for like 10 years, like wtf are you that broke you can't even afford to sell your property?

tbh who the gently caress wants an indoor playground that isnt discovery zone? the discovery zone by me got turned into a chuck e cheese

• Locked thread