Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Ja Rule was one of the finest rappers in the 1990s. He had many hit songs such as "Murder Reigns" and "Always On Time."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

ja

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
50 cent easily clams 3rd post

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

ansel autisms posted:

Ja Rule was one of the finest rappers in the 1990s. He had many hit songs such as "Murder Reigns" and "Always On Time."

whats the story behind this?

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012

ansel autisms posted:

Imma let you finish but will smith was the greatest rapper of the 90s

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Jah rule man, Jah rule! Selassie I

rrrraasklat

saig
Mar 9, 2003

i see your reply and raise you an i dont give a shit
if you say so dude

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Gonna pay ja rule to sing at my funeral

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

SirEvelynTremble posted:

rrrraasklat

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

SirEvelynTremble posted:

rrrraasklat

Him rule over EVERTING man. Over de bredren, babylon, birds, fishes ... the DEVIL!

Jah rule wi' dem Iron Fist, are ya irie?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
i saw a really nerdy white dude sing "i'm real", that ja rule / j-lo duet, at karaoke once

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Is she pulling away her skirt to let him take a peek?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Nobody cares about any Ja Rule song other than this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcP96KbFIIU

• Locked thread