Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
You look at a person's post history and mock them for what internet forum they post in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

THS posted:

have two big avs

Second advice: Don't be THS. It's really easy, but you've been warned.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Iamblikhos posted:

I now know what the opposite of "laughing out loud" feels like

Post things about a person's mother and sex like "yeah it's like that time yo had sex with your mother."

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

THS posted:

i got home from work and fell asleep.. just woke up at 2am and i find this... im still dreaming how do i wake up

Post advice # 44453: Tell a person to kill themselves

If you wanna wake up from this dream, you have to die in the dream.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Post advice #49323: continue finding way to mock a person's sexual ability.

Yeah If you can't please your mom, than you might as well be. Call her though, she is really disappointed.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Only when you post.

Post advice #4934: usually when a person lashes out it is because they have their own problems. Help them by pointing out their faults.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Waltzing Along posted:

yer impotent

your posting is flaccid like the cock of a old man bored of his wife

Newsflash newbie there is a forum called E/N where you talk about your old dick and your ugly wife all you want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Waltzing Along posted:

i can't find your thread. do you have a second account or something?

Yep here is my second account where I post all my whiny bitch poo poo.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=137521

• Locked thread