Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Benedick Cuckold posted:

wait a minute, are you telling me this chick's legal? hell yeah. hot as gently caress, bros *hifirve*

It'd still be frowned upon, though. HTH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Benedick Cuckold posted:

wait a minute, are you telling me this chick's legal? hell yeah. hot as gently caress, bros *hifirve*

Yeah. She's hot as gently caress. But 1/2 the time she looks like a little girl. That's the problem. Well, unless you are attracted to little girls.

So, are you saying you are attracted to little girls?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I just saw a dude back crawl across the floor wtc.

A SWELL DUDE
Feb 8, 2005

ummmmmmmm doesn't she mean one fewer problem without you??? :eng101:

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

A SWELL DUDE posted:

ummmmmmmm doesn't she mean one fewer problem without you??? :eng101:

It's wrong either way because I'm gonna be the best thing that ever happens to her. :unsmigghh:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

wheres the nicky minaj thread? that thread is the thread for me

naem
May 29, 2011

Didn't her rich parents pay for her music video?

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Jade is Lifetime acting now, no one else is doing poo poo. Guess Kat is the only one to win at life.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Waltzing Along posted:

Yeah. She's hot as gently caress. But 1/2 the time she looks like a little girl. That's the problem. Well, unless you are attracted to little girls.

So, are you saying you are attracted to little girls?

i'm not saying poo poo until my lawyer gets here, smart guy

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Benedick Cuckold posted:

i'm not saying poo poo until my lawyer gets here, smart guy

Sorry, I'm here.

Anyway, to answer a few questions, yes, Benedick Cuckold loves little boys, and yes, he also loves the little girls.

I will now field any questions about Benedick Cuckold.

dundun
Oct 29, 2005
H E R B
Lol that goons are so scared of being labeled a pedo, they tip-toe calling a 21 year old actress attractive.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Sorry, I'm here.

Anyway, to answer a few questions, yes, Benedick Cuckold loves little boys, and yes, he also loves the little girls.

Why isn't his first name Bendadick?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
is she popular in japan

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
:gas:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Sorry, I'm here.

Is he a pedophile?

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Sorry, I'm here.

when is my date of death and what shall be the method

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Mash posted:

god loving drat it

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Mash posted:

The poster was in such a rush to get on the Cuck-name bandwagon that he wasn't thinking straight. Mistakes were made.

Waltzing Along posted:

Is he a pedophile?

That's affirmative. "Tasty, tasty" little boys and girls.

Benedick Cuckold posted:

when is my date of death and what shall be the method

The distant year twenty-eighteen, when a pizza-delivery drone delivers pizza to you with an ingredient that puts you into anaphylactic shock.

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007
She's 5'0" dang

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

El Golden Goose posted:

She's 5'0" dang

When she was younger, there were actually legit talks about stunting her growth so she could legally be defined as a "midget". That was back when they thought there was more room in the "midget market" for (the ironically named) Grande to capitalize on. Truth be told, Peter Dinklage and that baby from Austin Powers pretty much control 100% of the industry.

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?
I guess I should've assumed her parents were gross when I heard she became famous on Nickelodeon but wow that is pretty hosed up if true

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007
What kind of stuff can you do to stunt a kid's growth like that? Like make them sleep in a tiny box every night or something

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I-G-G-Y

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
have them smoke cigarettes and drink coffee

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

mothers are suposed to smoke while they're pregnant so the baby is smaller, and easier to birth out.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
*Whispers* I got one less problem without ya..

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
every single kid on the set of disney or nick are loving miserable all the time and doing hard drugs and hate each other and poo poo can you even loving imagine?

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Doctor Dogballs posted:

mothers are suposed to smoke while they're pregnant so the baby is smaller, and easier to birth out.

Mothers are supposed to love their child.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Meg From Family Guy posted:

Mothers are supposed to love their child.

easier to love your child when you can fit them in your pocket and take them everywhere

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

The poster was in such a rush to get on the Cuck-name bandwagon that he wasn't thinking straight. Mistakes were made.

this is exactly right, actually. spooky.

now i'm kind of worried that the other things might be true. :tinfoil:

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

pop stars who

a. are only famous because their rich parents paid people to produce and distribute their music

or b. are only famous for egregiously stealing black culture and repackaging it for white people

should be boiled alive like lobsters.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

oops quoted myself

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

My dick is surely getting "Grande" (brasilian for "Large") for Ariana Grande, if uknowwhatimean

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.

Don Tacorleone posted:

My dick is surely getting "Grande" (brasilian for "Large") for Ariana Grande, if uknowwhatimean

i loled mildly

Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star

Don Tacorleone posted:

I don't get it, please explain.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Chairman Wao posted:

I don't get it, please explain.

It means he thinks she is sexy.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

http://youtu.be/nmcdLOjGVzw

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

"I felt this sick, overwhelming feeling of negativity over the whole car and we smelled sulfur, which is the sign of a demon, and there was a fly in the car randomly, which is another sign of a demon."

-Ariana Grande in tyool 2013 not kidding

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

she's alright but her brother is fabulous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

fyodor posted:

"I felt this sick, overwhelming feeling of negativity over the whole car and we smelled sulfur, which is the sign of a demon, and there was a fly in the car randomly, which is another sign of a demon."

-Ariana Grande in tyool 2013 not kidding

She's hot. She looks like she is 12 sometimes. And she's a crazy religious virgin. Perfect.

• Locked thread