Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

they suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

ilikedirt posted:

post good female rap videos itt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdpHkTBDZwo

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
oh no wait I thought of a better one

Gangsta Boo from the old Three Six records

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

p cool.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Absalom Baird posted:

oh no wait I thought of a better one

Gangsta Boo from the old Three Six records

ayup. yup. mm hmm yup. *nods*

http://youtu.be/s6oq8pASVqw

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i like la chat too

http://youtu.be/YLaJMukHRPg

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

LifeSizePotato posted:

beyonce's voice is actually pretty annoying. it's strong and she can cover a lot of range but the timbre is bad and often unlistenable

and rihanna just plain can't sing, she sounds like a tryhard teenage girl in the shower most of the time

Her style is one thing. I am a fan of hers but w/e. As far as range is concerned Beyonce has a really wide range for pop music. Still almost a full octave short of Carey but Carey is talented enough to perform opera which would be lol if Beyonce or Ariana tried it(I don't even like opera but just talking technical skill).

Cubey posted:

beyonce's voice is extremely bad and her songs are the most irritating things on the radio from a production standpoint as well as from a singing standpoint. i don't get how the gently caress people tolerate her, let alone like anything she does.

How would you quantify extremely bad? She has an inarguably above-average range for a pop vocalist and she uses that in stuff like Countdown which someone like Rihanna or Britney Spears could never cover. I get that some people don't like her and she is overhyped but how is she extremely bad on the relative scale of pop artists?

ilikedirt posted:

http://youtu.be/jY4ziYXtfHk

listen to this trash magoo probably still gettin his dick sucked of this poo poo. that puppet voiced motherfucker

http://youtu.be/kYKI8tAELXY

i remember making a mix that had this song in it bc the beat and ludas verse were awesome and i just edited out missys verse and cut in lyrics from something else bc shes doing some poo poo that a middle schooler would freestyle akwardly diuring lunch

Magoo even had a cartoon name. I always thought he was a joke rapper. Then again so is Timbaland but yeah those beats were and are still hot.

One of Luda's last good verses thanks.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gaunab posted:

they suck

uhh wrong idiot?? they';re from kjapan and also (super sexy XD) girls! how do you not understand this epic winnery?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Cubey posted:

beyonce's voice is extremely bad and her songs are the most irritating things on the radio from a production standpoint as well as from a singing standpoint. i don't get how the gently caress people tolerate her, let alone like anything she does.

Michelle Williams posting itt.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
that little white girl who dancing in all of Missy's videos grew up to be a fox

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Why would you even bother posting that without evidence

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

okay, now post women who can both rap and are attractive

wait, nevermind. watched the whole thing

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I think I'm too pale to post in this thread.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
What about women that can wrap?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBonQpDxIsk

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

She just knows how to wrap, and different ways to wrap, she doesn't display any proficiency. Seems like she would vacuum seal a kilo very slowly at the rates in that video.

chrimbus granger
Jul 5, 2004

by Lowtax
lauryn hill was a pretty good lady rapper

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

BeefThief posted:

pop stars who

a. are only famous because their rich parents paid people to produce and distribute their music

or b. are only famous for egregiously stealing black culture and repackaging it for white people

should be boiled alive like lobsters.

I honestly don't care about any of this if they are hot.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Gaunab posted:

they suck

japan exists to ape the bad leftovers of western culture and do it somehow worse

CraigSlice
Sep 23, 2005
: )
My grande problem is while I feel she can sing, I don't think she can sing words. I can't understand a thing she sings in that song but the noises she does make seem like some amount of talent is needed to make. It really a problem grande

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

CraigSlice posted:

My grande problem is while I feel she can sing, I don't think she can sing words. I can't understand a thing she sings in that song but the noises she does make seem like some amount of talent is needed to make. It really a problem grande

I never noticed that, but you're right. She's unintelligible.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

my grande problem is that my dick is demasiado grande :D

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Not gonna lie, back when Victorious started she put up a poo poo ton of acapella covers up on youtube; just her sitting in front of a camera singing and she really does have a pretty voice. I just have issues with the producers of Pop as a whole.

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master

Jesus christ, the average shot length in this is absurdly short even for music video standards. It's like that NIN video David Lynch made specifically to induce epileptic seizures.

Dec 26, 2012

CraigSlice posted:

lyrics are overrated, w/e

illestG
Oct 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjW27AczBx8

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

01011001 posted:

lyrics are overrated, w/e

seriously, lol if the lyrics in pop songs matter to you

(or most songs tbh)

illestG
Oct 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W2jLb7AM3s Princess Loko

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

MOOBS! posted:

i think i saw this video in an austin powers movie

stop posting you disgusting poo poo moobs

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

redstormpopcorn posted:

Jesus christ, the average shot length in this is absurdly short even for music video standards. It's like that NIN video David Lynch made specifically to induce epileptic seizures.

*goon watches video of nothing but shots of hot women* uhhh the...colour palette in this is uh *starts sweating* incredibly washed out what must the director have been thinking, i def didn't notice the females at all, honest, but get a load of the aspect ratio.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master

Ponce de Le0n posted:

*goon watches video of nothing but shots of hot women* uhhh the...colour palette in this is uh *starts sweating* incredibly washed out what must the director have been thinking, i def didn't notice the females at all, honest, but get a load of the aspect ratio.

I think you misunderstand, I'd raw dog both singers and half the dancers but it's hard to be like "drat she fine" with motion sickness.

• Locked thread