Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?
I would let her ride me even if it were as awkward and stilted as her dancing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

I guess I should've assumed her parents were gross when I heard she became famous on Nickelodeon but wow that is pretty hosed up if true

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

vyst posted:

Can we talk about how ugly Iggy Azalea is OP?

She is an uggo but her body is nice and she's rich so I would and so would anyone with good sense(cents)

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Maybe you're way more handsome than me but she has a better body than 2/3rds of the women I've slept with and 95% of them were 25 of younger so I guess what I am saying is that I am jealous of your life potentially

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I think she has a really lovely voice, it's got a nice brassy quality that I like to hear in lyric sopranos. It's a little too breathy but she's also fairly young. I tried to watch a few of her other vids but they are all essentially the same sounding pop song where she touches her face a bunch which is kind of weird. If she ever matures enough to develop her own style I would definitely give her another listen.

Her voice is definitely above average for pop music in a world with Britney Spears and Lady GaGa but I don't think she's one of the MOST talented pop vocalists like a Mariah Carey or Beyonce. She's good enough to do a cappella though which is super impressive in her genre.

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

LifeSizePotato posted:

beyonce's voice is actually pretty annoying. it's strong and she can cover a lot of range but the timbre is bad and often unlistenable

and rihanna just plain can't sing, she sounds like a tryhard teenage girl in the shower most of the time

Her style is one thing. I am a fan of hers but w/e. As far as range is concerned Beyonce has a really wide range for pop music. Still almost a full octave short of Carey but Carey is talented enough to perform opera which would be lol if Beyonce or Ariana tried it(I don't even like opera but just talking technical skill).

Cubey posted:

beyonce's voice is extremely bad and her songs are the most irritating things on the radio from a production standpoint as well as from a singing standpoint. i don't get how the gently caress people tolerate her, let alone like anything she does.

How would you quantify extremely bad? She has an inarguably above-average range for a pop vocalist and she uses that in stuff like Countdown which someone like Rihanna or Britney Spears could never cover. I get that some people don't like her and she is overhyped but how is she extremely bad on the relative scale of pop artists?

ilikedirt posted:

http://youtu.be/jY4ziYXtfHk

listen to this trash magoo probably still gettin his dick sucked of this poo poo. that puppet voiced motherfucker

http://youtu.be/kYKI8tAELXY

i remember making a mix that had this song in it bc the beat and ludas verse were awesome and i just edited out missys verse and cut in lyrics from something else bc shes doing some poo poo that a middle schooler would freestyle akwardly diuring lunch

Magoo even had a cartoon name. I always thought he was a joke rapper. Then again so is Timbaland but yeah those beats were and are still hot.

One of Luda's last good verses thanks.

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Why would you even bother posting that without evidence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

She just knows how to wrap, and different ways to wrap, she doesn't display any proficiency. Seems like she would vacuum seal a kilo very slowly at the rates in that video.

• Locked thread