Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Men in black uniforms and masks and boots charged up to the door--it gave little protest as the battering ram fell upon it with a loud crash. Quickly they filed into the room, guns pointed, lights shining, points of laser light jittering to and fro.

The living room was clear.
The kitchen was clear.
The office was clear.

They found her standing in the bedroom. Six submachineguns were aimed at her as excited, dangerous men shouted commands in gruff voices: "Hands up!" and "Down on the ground!" and "Freeze!"

The woman slowly raised her hands and squinted in the bright light. Suddenly her arms unfolded at the elbows, splitting off into a second pair of primitive arms; bony spikes jutted forth from her torso, glistening with fresh carnage; a rash of beady black eyes erupted across her skin.

"Kill her! Kill her!" one of the men cried.

Automatic fire. The walls and furniture shuddered as hundreds of rounds perforated them. Wallpaper blasted off the walls in tattered strands and jets of stuffing erupted from smoldering holes in the bedding. The girl darted back and forth with supernatural speed, and the men chased her with their gunfire. Even the rounds that connected seemed to have no effect on the "woman", for even as a dozen shots penetrated her body, she still managed to launch herself through the window and vanish into the night.

One of the men grabbed his radio: "Sir...it's Grande. We lost her." He let go of the TALK button and sighed heavily. "Goddamned mexicans."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Benedick Cuckold posted:

wait a minute, are you telling me this chick's legal? hell yeah. hot as gently caress, bros *hifirve*

It'd still be frowned upon, though. HTH.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

A SWELL DUDE posted:

ummmmmmmm doesn't she mean one fewer problem without you??? :eng101:

It's wrong either way because I'm gonna be the best thing that ever happens to her. :unsmigghh:

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Benedick Cuckold posted:

i'm not saying poo poo until my lawyer gets here, smart guy

Sorry, I'm here.

Anyway, to answer a few questions, yes, Benedick Cuckold loves little boys, and yes, he also loves the little girls.

I will now field any questions about Benedick Cuckold.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Mash posted:

Why isn't his first name Bendadick?

The poster was in such a rush to get on the Cuck-name bandwagon that he wasn't thinking straight. Mistakes were made.

Waltzing Along posted:

Is he a pedophile?

That's affirmative. "Tasty, tasty" little boys and girls.

Benedick Cuckold posted:

when is my date of death and what shall be the method

The distant year twenty-eighteen, when a pizza-delivery drone delivers pizza to you with an ingredient that puts you into anaphylactic shock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

El Golden Goose posted:

She's 5'0" dang

When she was younger, there were actually legit talks about stunting her growth so she could legally be defined as a "midget". That was back when they thought there was more room in the "midget market" for (the ironically named) Grande to capitalize on. Truth be told, Peter Dinklage and that baby from Austin Powers pretty much control 100% of the industry.

• Locked thread