Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Eau de MacGowan posted:

City have 'gelled' because its the same team and the same manager as last year + Fernando

I know, but even teams that don't change much often take a few games to get warmed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Hegay posted:

tbp, please don't.

im not worried itll be a bit of fun and i think liverpool will finish above arsenal, but if they dont i dont mind giving to charity

e and they lost 3-1 to the best team in the league away! i'm not super concerned, once big brendan tells balotelli he is beautiful liverpool will be fine

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!

Eau de MacGowan posted:

City have 'gelled' because its the same team and the same manager as last year + Fernando

Apparently we have a new defender. I can't prove this

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

tbp posted:

im not worried itll be a bit of fun and i think liverpool will finish above arsenal, but if they dont i dont mind giving to charity

e and they lost 3-1 to the best team in the league away! i'm not super concerned, once big brendan tells balotelli he is beautiful liverpool will be fine

It sounded like you two had agreed on permabans no troll stamp

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

tbp posted:

blue footed boobie posted:

yeah this is what i thought was happening

but im happy to consider it void now that giroud has blown apart :smug:

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

oh my mistake lol sry luvd

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

No backing down now boys

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

They did

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Hell, i prize my account more than my money so im willing to give luvd odds should it please the crowd for the misunderstanding, i will do 4-1 so if liverpool finish ahead he can pay 25 if he wants and if arsenal do i'll pay 100

and if this doesn't calm down the peanut gallery what do i care you're all a bunch of indistinguishable retards anyway lol

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

tbp posted:

you're all a bunch of distinguishable retards anyway

ftfy

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Fernando is class, he's like De Jong x 3. A midfield of him, Fernandinho and Yaya bombing on is surely the way we'll go in tougher away games.

Have you considered adding a third Fernando to your collection?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Barry Shitpeas posted:

Have you considered adding a third Fernando to your collection?

Sorry, only South American 'Fernando's' need apply.

• Locked thread