Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I just watch what I find enjoyable, hth op!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
do people genuinely like anime?

i dunno

you tell me scrub

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Is the gyo movie any good? The uzumaki one was poo poo, probably the worst I've ever seen

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

no they will not posted:

Is the gyo movie any good? The uzumaki one was poo poo, probably the worst I've ever seen

no it's bad
ah well.

vocaloid orgasm
Apr 15, 2011

I keep on singing
Eternal life
VOCALOID
Do you like anime: yes
Number of sexual encounters: lots (both)

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

no they will not posted:

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

gonna watch some anime on my brand new xbox one op

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Naerasa posted:

now when you say 'pulled up some footage', are you talkin about the video of the dude in the fox suit beating off while cartoon giants eat people? because that's the best thing to come out of the show

the gently caress are you talking about?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

gonna watch some anime on my brand new ps4 because i'm not a loser op

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
its prob 50% real 50% ironic

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
thAt way u have 100% deniability all tge time u can have a real convo about anime then flip the script and be loike lmao i was just joshing whenev u want

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

why the heck does judgement need to be two episodes, couldnt they just have the big reveal at the end of this one

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ilikedirt posted:

its prob 50% real 50% ironic
some goons like some, some like a lot, some like none, but there's not a shred of irony involved. for example, gigs didn't spam hd kodomo no jikan promo pics in ycs on a lark, fucker was straight lustin' after kiddy booty

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

Do you like anime: Yes.
Number of sexual encounters: No.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Oh cool sounds fun, ima go be a sex haver instead.

Dwight Evans posted:

Do you like anime: Yes.
Number of sexual encounters: No.

Finally a bit of honesty. Muchos grassy-arse.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Oh cool sounds fun, ima go be a sex haver instead.

Finally a bit of honesty. Muchos grassy-arse.

do people genuinely like british people?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I like a lot of different things

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

ethanol posted:

do people genuinely like british people?

nope

ty funkz

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

why the heck does judgement need to be two episodes, couldnt they just have the big reveal at the end of this one

It's some bullshit for sure, especially since I caught up right after the first death episode

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Ghost Head posted:

the gently caress are you talking about?

you asked for it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEW6V9Ntcgk

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Anime literally saved my life, op. I unironically love it.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

It depends really. Xenophobic people often will judge a whole nation of people based on their own ignorance and insecurities but most normal open minded folk don't tend to judge people based on where they live so much as their lifestyle i.e. is this person an anime loving nerdface or a supercool sexhaver.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Umm actually I didnt ask for it and also gently caress you

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

no they will not posted:

It's some bullshit for sure, especially since I caught up right after the first death episode
bad news, three month mid-season break presumably around ep ~24

Hitler420
Jun 11, 2014

by Ralp
gas all anime and all anime watchers

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Listen, i'm not really getting through to people but believe it or not i'm genuinely trying to help so let me spell it out in even more simple terms for you.

This man here likes anime. He probably lives in his grandmother's basement and has never touched a woman in his entire life.

And who's this cool customer? His name is probably something like Brent or Clay. He probably works in the city, brings home over 100K a year and has a gorgeous wife called Stephanie but is also banging a ton of other honeys on the side. I bet he smells really good too. Look at those loving cheekbones. He does not like anime.

Who would you rather be? It's a simple choice guys do the right thing.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

an average anime fan

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
redefining average one delusional post at a time

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Listen, i'm not really getting through to people but believe it or not i'm genuinely trying to help so let me spell it out in even more simple terms for you.

This man here likes anime. He probably lives in his grandmother's basement and has never touched a woman in his entire life.

And who's this cool customer? His name is probably something like Brent or Clay. He probably works in the city, brings home over 100K a year and has a gorgeous wife called Stephanie but is also banging a ton of other honeys on the side. I bet he smells really good too. Look at those loving cheekbones. He does not like anime.

the second guy is a serial killer who collects women's severed hands for thrills and thinks he's better than others so he's ultimately the goonier of the two. the shigechi/kira dilemma

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
anime belongs in the trash

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

quakster posted:

the second guy is a serial killer who collects women's severed hands for thrills and thinks he's better than others so he's ultimately the goonier of the two. the shigechi/kira dilemma

I honestly would be more interested in an hours long conversation with Charles Manson about how much he hates blacks and Jews, and all the people he's killed, than listen to some dweeb talking about his Japanese cartoons for 20 minutes.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i dislike anime because i am racist against the japanese and people who watch anime.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hobohemian posted:

I honestly would be more interested in an hours long conversation with Charles Manson about how much he hates blacks and Jews, and all the people he's killed, than listen to some dweeb talking about his Japanese cartoons for 20 minutes.
an anime that is about the killings but symphatizes with manson as god intended, FTW!

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

my choice is to be a loser otaku or be named brent or clay

goddamn this is some motherfucking sadistic poo poo here

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

XMNN posted:

i dislike anime because i am racist against the japanese and people who watch anime.

Its not even a race thing, there's a bunch of Japanese people who like cool stuff like motorbikes, beer, smoking, rock music/hip hop, sports and girls instead of childrens cartoons.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Its not even a race thing, there's a bunch of Japanese people who like cool stuff like motorbikes, beer, smoking, rock music/hip hop, sports and girls instead of childrens cartoons.

let me tell you about itasha

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i diont like OR hate anime im indiff to it but one thing i cant stand and thats NERDS !!!!!!

*gives nerd a wedgie*

*sensually kisses a nerd*

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

redshirt posted:

Never seen it.

I'm a pure vessel.

King of the Hill is also anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't know why ppl think everything is ironic now my posting is 100% serious all the time. I post from the heart

• Locked thread