Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Disconnecticus posted:

I'm seeing your avatar around pretty darn often for such an outside football-kicking alpha male, though we all appreciate your condescending to speak at us.

I'm actually just getting ready to go out and have a nice steak dinner with my gf. When was the last time an anime nerd said these words I wonder? Oh poo poo yeah i forgot you got your wifu pillows or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i've made many real life friends through my anime cosplay club

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Zzulu posted:

goons told me perfect blue was so great but it turns out it's just really boring

mlyp

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

its like, you find this thing and its p good as far as cartoons go, and your like OK i like this thing. you go looking for more and you find a bunch of people that also like thing, and its a huge loving deal. so your like OK, this is cool, bunch of peeps into this must be good.

but then you meet the people that make a huge loving deal about it, and you have a choice to make. these people are hosed in the head and if you want to like the thing, you have to associate with them. there is no other course, like this = be like them.

the broken wont fight it, they are down with the retard and hey, at least now they have retard friends. normal people have to go, no, these people are hosed and i cant have anything to do with this.

these people are hosed and i cant have anything to do with this

these people are hosed and i cant have anything to do with this

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

hemale in pain posted:

i've made many real life friends through my anime cosplay club

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Most people who like anime are teenagers and teenagers are all idiots.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
i think it has something to do with anime being a renowned artistic medium with critical acclaim worldwide, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012
Anyone know when the otakus are gonna take over? I got 25k saved for an animeplasty.

• Locked thread