Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
currently programming a space invaders clone where you play as spanish manlove and have to fire gas at waves of incoming shitposts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

facebook jihad posted:

You sound like you'd be really fun to hang out with
actually im trying to come up with inane gibberish to post in gbs & clowns keep biting

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

facebook jihad posted:

well what's a good game to play i like max payne 3 it seemed fun but *~~gaming journalism~~* tells me it sucks

If you like poo poo AAA overhyped games like Max Payne 3 then games have never been better op!

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

quakster posted:

actually im trying to come up with inane gibberish to post in gbs & clowns keep biting

It's almost as if posting inane gibberish is your default state and you don't even need to try.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Hobohemian posted:

It's almost as if posting inane gibberish is your default state and you don't even need to try.

poo poo post

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

DrManiac posted:

If you like poo poo AAA overhyped games like Max Payne 3 then games have never been better op!

Everything about this post is wrong.

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
There's a Road Rash tribute/sequel in the works called Road Redemption in the works. Looks really good.

Road Rash was another thing that 1994 the best time ever to be alive, as measured by science.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Hobohemian posted:

gently caress did hobohemian get unbanned again or was that twee who got rebanned

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

i always get those two mixed up they have basically the same gimmick

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i played metal gear revengeance and that was a fun romp

Other than that there's really just a lot of garbage out there. I hear dark souls 2 was good?? But I'm not a huge fan of the series like so many other goons though so I'm not sure I'm going to bother

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
not really

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
where the gently caress is my half life 3

that story isnt over yet! I want to kick those space slugs rear end since they killed that pleasant old black man with the soothing old man voice

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Oh yeah i forgot to try those batman games. Like arkham asylum and the sequel or whatever, but I heard they were good. Were they good? Are they worth gettin

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
Video games are just like music now its just a bunch of overproduced garbage and you'd be better off just listening to death grips

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Zzulu posted:

where the gently caress is my half life 3

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
dark souls 2 was released this year

barkley 2 will be released next year

so basically we already got two consecutive great years of video games

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

Zzulu posted:

Oh yeah i forgot to try those batman games. Like arkham asylum and the sequel or whatever, but I heard they were good. Were they good? Are they worth gettin

they own

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Hobohemian posted:

I've never seen it on sale either, so I bet that dude payed full price for that boring poo poo.

I bought it for five bucks in a sale once and it was worth that easily. But not any more than that.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

wasteland 2 and pillars of eternity are both due this fall :haw:

James Trickington
Apr 23, 2008
not really, we might get something this fall but 2014 is prob. gonna be a poo poo year for games.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
MGS V

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Divinity: Original Sin

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
cs 1.6

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

ArtIsResistance posted:

Video games are just like music now its just a bunch of overproduced garbage and you'd be better off just listening to death grips

Yeah. Death Grips. Great. Thanks for that recommendation dude.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
2013 gave us a fighting game where unicorns make out with each other.

2014 has a lot of catching up to do.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

facebook jihad posted:

Yeah. Death Grips. Great. Thanks for that recommendation dude.

dmi f

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

cs beta 7

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx
should i get a ps3 or ps4?

ps4 looks like it has literally zero interesting games except for an hd "uprade" of a ps3 game

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Skilleddk posted:

dark souls 2 was released this year

should i get high and play this tonight?

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms
Europa Gooniversalis IV is fun game. You can play as Jewish state and take over all the muslims.

Wrageowrapper
Apr 30, 2009

DRINK! ARSE! FECKIN CHRISTMAS!

Millions of Crows posted:

There's a Road Rash tribute/sequel in the works called Road Redemption in the works. Looks really good.

Road Rash was another thing that 1994 the best time ever to be alive, as measured by science.

They're not using digitized models? Voted 1.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Semper Games

Captain Matchbox
Sep 22, 2008

BOP THE STOATS
Gaming is dead because bayonetta is on a nintendo now

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
what are the good ps3 games if I want to hit up a pawnshop?

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Final Fight for the Sega Master System is notorious for its portrayal of the LGBT-movement as in one scene, the protagonist Tom Cody assaults a gang of hoodlums in a public bathroom before having a brief, rocky relationship with a FtM-transsexual named Abigail.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Videogames.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i bought gone home on sale and feel like i should play it but when i click the icon i just sigh real loud

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Hotline Miami.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
shittyogames

E: How the gently caress am I 33 years old and never thought of that loving word until now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

people like GTA but haven't mentioned Just Cause 2? it's not as recent as V but even if you only want a tourism game you can pretend you're on a trip to see the desert/tropics/mountains/ocean instead of just the local county/city shitholes

• Locked thread