Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey

by Lowtax
My dick is flat like a hersheys bar, I lay down on a bridge over the tracks and insert my peeny into the metal grating so it dangles down. when I feel the wind as the train passes I spend myself copiously on her resplendent backside

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Aug 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey

by Lowtax

Stalk much? :gonk:

psyopmonkey

by Lowtax
Im Bay.

psyopmonkey

by Lowtax

RevSyd posted:

op usually only like half the posts in a trans thread are actually hating on trans people, and most of those are the work of 3 or 4 goons posting retarded arguments over and over

shut up troon

psyopmonkey

by Lowtax
Im Fey.

psyopmonkey

by Lowtax

Dr. Stab posted:

I'm going from straight male to gay male.

More like lamewad to re-re idiot fart.

psyopmonkey

by Lowtax

RevSyd posted:

Or when someone gets mad at a trans women and is like "Your a man baby, a man, youre a male, dont hate your dick, youre a he, a him him him man man man man" because wtf thats what everyone ever has already been telling them for most of their life and they've been telling themselves so it obviously isnt going to help, duh

What kinda super gay crap are you talking about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey

by Lowtax
trans stuff

bazingo

• Locked thread