Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Flabby, ugly, underdog who some how manages to beat the poo poo out of people that you think would beat him.

Roy Nelson is basically the goon champion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

a creepy colon posted:

like other ppl said this has actually been done

if you watch some old UFCs they were pretty loving raw. the sumo dude was a regular and once i saw him fight a dude twice as small with a mullet and the mullet won because while being squished and bent into a pretzel under the sumo he somehow managed to openly nut punch the guy about 6-8 times before sumo could get his legs closed it was hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSSnh0em7dY

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Flesh Forge posted:

I like this idea that very fat people are naturally good fighters, that is totally believable and I can think of many examples throughout history

The bar I like has a guy who's tall and large as a bouncer, but is built like the stay-puft marshmallow man. You know he'd be out of breath after the first 3 punches.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

PerilPastry posted:

Time for a real man itt

Brain about to pop out of his skull.

It's like an inverted prolapse.

• Locked thread