Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

EWU looking pretty sick with that field and those lids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

lol at that scramble

I love you, college football.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Goddamn this EWU quarterback owns.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Every EWU skill player is balling out of control.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

This game is a pretty great way to start the season.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Dang, that SHSU kid is a dick.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Pretty simple solution to all this: Watch games on mute. It owns.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

KKKLIP ART posted:

I know it doesn't mean anything, but all the highlights they had for the UGA/Clemson game preview were of UGA owning Clemson. I hope it means something :ohdear:

I'll be pulling for y'all. :barf:

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

SHSU is bad at tackling.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

pillsburysoldier posted:

ESPN added a good amount of probability and statistical outcome stuff to their team pages. Click on a team, click schedule, and hit the FPI tab. There's also a resume section, so we can see "what the playoff committee" may see

South Carolina's FPI
http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/fpi?id=2579&year=2014

This is pretty neat. I like the individual game percentages they have for us, as well as the projected wins/losses. If our season plays out like that, it means we're probably in the SEC title game, so I'd be down (even though a loss to Clemson would certainly be a bummer).

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Georgia State's band is using a lot of the stuff ours does and it keeps weirding me out.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

KKKLIP ART posted:

It seems a lot of teams share stand tunes, with the exception of campus specifics.

Oh yeah, there's only so many of those compositions out there, they just used two or three identical cues in a row and it was strange to hear.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

That interception owned.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Hell yeah, game owns again.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Goddamn I wish that wasn't flagged.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Amazing.