Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Ahundredbux posted:

if history is written by the victors, does this mean the jewish people won WW2?

the jews win everything, in the end, always

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TOILETLORD posted:

stats just teaches how to lie using math.

it also teaches how to tell if someone is trying to lie to you using math, it's great

Redleg
Jul 7, 2003

What an odd looking.....Figurine
what is your final solution to the class question OP?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Did you start to deny the holocaust yet? Like the class denies the polish, disabled, and other groups that were also killed along with jewish people?

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Ahundredbux posted:

Well, really it was the Soviets who won, and they conquered so much land and poo poo as to make Israel look like a speck of dust in comparison. But their international PR was appalling. So most people think it was America, even though they only came in when it was already practically over and only lost 300k. It's like having a free kick in the last minute of a football game and giving it to the fat sticky kid because he hasn't done anything yet, and that last goal is all everyone remembers, even though you were so many points ahead it wouldn't have mattered if he'd missed.

Anyway, the nazis wanted to exterminate all the Jewish people, that was the victory condition they set for themselves. By denying the enemy victory, I suppose the Jewish people did technically win, in terms of the principles of defensive warfare.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Can't you take a class on campus, maybe inside a nice classroom? universities are so weird today

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat

Redleg posted:

what is your final solution to the class question OP?

I learned titration from a Polish chemist and every time he said "final solution" I almost died

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Ahundredbux posted:

morally, but israel is rapidly exhausting their payoff

unfairly too since only a subset of jews are zionists and holocaust profiteers

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

IronClaymore posted:

Well, really it was the Soviets who won, and they conquered so much land and poo poo as to make Israel look like a speck of dust in comparison. But their international PR was appalling. So most people think it was America, even though they only came in when it was already practically over and only lost 300k. It's like having a free kick in the last minute of a football game and giving it to the fat sticky kid because he hasn't done anything yet, and that last goal is all everyone remembers, even though you were so many points ahead it wouldn't have mattered if he'd missed.

Anyway, the nazis wanted to exterminate all the Jewish people, that was the victory condition they set for themselves. By denying the enemy victory, I suppose the Jewish people did technically win, in terms of the principles of defensive warfare.

that wasn't their victory condition, that's the propaganda.. the victory condition was to hold the territory they had gained and have the third reich last for 500 years. eliminating non-germans was a secondary goal in support of the primary one.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

lol the victory condition of the nazis was the death of every human and probably every living thing

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
just like the islamic state's primary goal is not to kill all of these ethnic groups. it's to create the islamic state. it's the exact same situation in many ways.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

nomadologique posted:

yea yknow i bet anne franke had had enough of the holocaust too

probably was upset at the holocost

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

IronClaymore posted:

I laugh at anyone who claims america won ww2 , if anythign the real winners were the ones who stayed out of it but yeah

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Ahundredbux posted:

I laugh at anyone who claims america won ww2 , if anythign the real winners were the ones who stayed out of it but yeah

Building up world dominating industry while simultaneously demolishing the rest of the world's industrial capacity certainly paid dividends for three or four decades.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

you irl posted:

the jews win everything, in the end, always

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

come to class dressed up like the kids from "the wave"

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
you should definitely be the guy who raises his hand and questions the professor about how many people really died in the holocaust

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

you are deluded if you don't believe that hitler, given the chance, would have murdered every single human being on the planet; it might have taken him a little while to bring his own thought around to it, but he would have

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

nomadologique posted:

you are deluded if you don't believe that hitler, given the chance, would have murdered every single human being on the planet; it might have taken him a little while to bring his own thought around to it, but he would have

probably would have destroyed the moon, and then the very earth itself, if he had had the technology

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i guess you could argue that the endgame for the other nazis besides hitler wasn't total annihilation, although i think you'd only be half right

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

nomadologique posted:

morally, but israel is rapidly exhausting their payoff

unfairly too since only a subset of jews are zionists and holocaust profiteers

:allears:

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
I'm teaching a class on the holocaust

need some info guys what is the truth about the holocaust?

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Tautologicus posted:

that wasn't their victory condition, that's the propaganda.. the victory condition was to hold the territory they had gained and have the third reich last for 500 years. eliminating non-germans was a secondary goal in support of the primary one.

once again thats why they diverted trains to killof jews instead of reinforce the eastern front

ur dumb nd fat

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kombotron posted:

once again thats why they diverted trains to killof jews instead of reinforce the eastern front

ur dumb nd fat

i asked you for a primary source for that before because i have never seen one for it, just that people say it is true.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Ahundredbux posted:

I guess by winner they mean the country that went on to be king poo poo while everyone else rebuilt and cried a lot

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
we won because afterwards we had like a 40 year long kegger.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Fandyien posted:

i am a historyt major

your a loving moron.

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
in 1996 no holocausat happened even

thse grave there are digging up have no plastic in them

you people are loving stupid, and i hope someopne corners you and kills you, no loss to the world,

"what murder happened"?

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
go gently caress yourselfs

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Effectronica posted:

As a science major, it is my opinion that all engineers should be put to death, but not in camps, and that your professor should include Vasily Grossman. bye

yeah "science" major sure, dumbshit

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Design Spots posted:

in 1996 no holocausat happened even

thse grave there are digging up have no plastic in them

you people are loving stupid, and i hope someopne corners you and kills you, no loss to the world,

"what murder happened"?

im shocked that forums drunk design spots denies the holocaust

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Tautologicus posted:

i asked you for a primary source for that before because i have never seen one for it, just that people say it is true.

i dont have to "prove" poo poo to you moron. its the historical truth. just likei dont have to prove to you that the earth isnt flat

ur like one of those just asking questions people

RushJet
Aug 29, 2013

Barfk! Barfk!
:goatdrugs:

TOILETLORD posted:

do you show up baked everyday?

I took a class on genocide and human rights, and showing up baked was the only way to stay sane in that class. I don't know where someone gathers so many horrific photos and videos, but drat... A bowl after class just wasn't cutting it anymore.

:iiam:

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

RushJet posted:

I took a class on genocide and human rights, and showing up baked was the only way to stay sane in that class. I don't know where someone gathers so many horrific photos and videos, but drat... A bowl after class just wasn't cutting it anymore.

i did not expect that as a response to a jews in oven joke. you are the master.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

nomadologique posted:

i guess you could argue that the endgame for the other nazis besides hitler wasn't total annihilation, although i think you'd only be half right

Hitler was actually in love with the physical embodiment of Death herself, and he sought to destroy the entire universe in order to win her favor. this is like history 101

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
if the nazis had used nitrous the holocaust would have been a whole lot funnier

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
zionist jews, in an attempt to earn favor with the dark lord hitler, diverted thirty trains full of jews (and two trains full of cottage cheese) into the great gas pit

in memory of that fateful day, a gbs israel thread is gassed on the second of every murdermonth

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
remember the six gorillion

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

RushJet posted:

says a high rear end skeleton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Benedick Cuckold posted:

Hitler was actually in love with the physical embodiment of Death herself, and he sought to destroy the entire universe in order to win her favor. this is like history 101

and is that woman all her crew?
is that a death? and are there two?
is death that woman's mate?

• Locked thread