Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

ginealgo posted:

I was just about to jo to this

looks good to me. lets do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
just kidding

Subpar Superhero
Nov 27, 2013

the hunger games

THS posted:

i love you op and i think your life is meaningful, i hope you feel better

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i love u op but im not IN love w/ u

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
So true story. was out having dinner with my girlfriend whose obsessed with night vale. she asked me if i knew zach parsons since im on that 'something awful thing' because zach wrote some episodes of night vale and then asked what something awful is about and do i pay for a membership because it asked to login and i lied and said i got in for free before they started charging and then handwaved that its just a collection of video game forums.

naem
May 29, 2011

There are things I want to do but my brain is nicely foggy and I'm just enjoying it right now

I'll probably do laundry and clean that's about as far as I've planned feels nice

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Xaris posted:

so true story. i was out having dinner with my girlfriend whose obsessed with night vale. she asked me if i knew zach parsons since im on that 'something awful thing' because zach wrote some episodes of night vale and then asked what something awful is about and do i pay for a membership because it asked to login and i lied and said i got in for free before they started charging and then handwaved that its just a collection of video game forums.

buy her an account

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

THS posted:

buy her an account

god no

thank god for the paywall. i hope she doesnt try to view them again when its down.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

if u cant share the time u spend with us with ur significant other.. well thats hosed up... u are hiding an entire part of ur life from her and thats not fair to either of u

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

my mom asked me if she should buy an account

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

THS posted:

if u cant share the time u spend with us with ur significant other.. well thats hosed up... u are hiding an entire part of ur life from her and thats not fair to either of u

but what if she takes my cuck jokes or "im gay" posts one step too far??

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

THS posted:

I agree w/ THS. Show her your inner goon.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
i did this for like two weeks without washing any dishes or anything id just rinse a bowl to eat cereal and watch movies and tvs on my laptop and jerk off onto my belly. i turned on no lights. i lived in darkness in both senses of the word which is poetic.
when i did finally have to clean up because my woman was coming back everything seemed so much wonderful as though i had emerged from a cuckoon

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i did this for like two weeks without washing any dishes or anything id just rinse a bowl to eat cereal and watch movies and tvs on my laptop and jerk off onto my belly. i turned on no lights. i lived in darkness in both senses of the word which is poetic.
when i did finally have to clean up because my woman was coming back everything seemed so much wonderful as though i had emerged from a cuckoon

if you can get on disability this is basically living the dream

Lemon
May 22, 2003

have you tried masturbating?

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
Try getting out of bed and being happy (because depression isn't real no matter what a bunch of glum goons tell you)

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

ArtIsResistance posted:

Try getting out of bed and being happy (because depression isn't real no matter what a bunch of glum goons tell you)

how dare u minimize memtal illness!!!!! your no better than scientologists ur SCUM

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

naem posted:

There are things I want to do but my brain is nicely foggy and I'm just enjoying it right now

depression is a bit like a hangover except it is not in any way enjoyable and you don't want to do anything and the fog filling your brain isn't nice at all but is so black it makes the colour black look like a richard simmons sweatin' video cover :emo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

THS posted:

if you can get on disability this is basically living the dream

Thats what im doing right now, its pretty close to the dream, at least for a little while. At least its the dumb gay version of the dream. Millions of dollars would probably be better but who wants to suck that many dicks

• Locked thread