Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I like the theme and the animation but (and I'm only up to episode 4), I'm finding all the non-visual humour to be very, painfully obvious. Maybe it gets better later on but to me it doesn't come close to Rick and Morty or even Archer.

I'll stick with it because I love talking animals and the awesome casting keeps me interested, and it's good enough to watch stoned, but I'm not as high on it so far as a lot of you guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

homo punching bag posted:

Keep on with it, the first 6 episodes have a different feel than the back half of the season and it gets a bit darker which sort of levels out the weird humor.

Thanks -- I was probably going to keep up with it anyway since it's pretty easy to consume but it's good to know it gets better. I love all the cat gags with the agent already so I know they have the chops to do more with the premise and characters.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

I can't say I'm glad you guys say it gets better around episode 6 yet (I'm on episode 3). I want to like it so far, but I just can't yet, but I also can't seem to write it off yet either.

I'm only up to episode 5 and a bit of 6 (had it on last night and fell asleep) and it's already better. Believe me, I was exactly where you were a couple days ago.