Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
your significant other is home without you present and discovers that

a) you're part of a fight club w/ benefits

or

b) finds out you have 20,000 posts in gbs from 2009 to 2013

help me out, goons (its this thread. im gay)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

your posting

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 11 minutes!
no woman will eer touch me lol

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

remindre that gbs will go from jokes to unironic within 2 pagesr withut fail, please gas this thread before critical mass is reached

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
what is a fight club with benefits?

do i get paid to fight?

or do i get a good ol cucking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

what is a fight club with benefits?

do i get paid to fight?

or do i get a good ol cucking

you get to gently caress the fight club, but you don't have to take it out for dinner or any of that gay poo poo.

• Locked thread