Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

in neo gbs the word gay seems to have taken on a new meaning but i can't put my finger in it, can sum 41 explain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
im gay

Lemon
May 22, 2003

you is

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
baby dont hurt me

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

same

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
what is gay? we just don't know

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

feels good

CruJones
Feb 22, 2006

by Lowtax
It means "happy," you gigantic homosexical.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
if say you are gay it means you are saying you are cool op, go and tell your dad you are gay

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

being gay is that feeling you get when you jump into a pool on a hot summer day, its the first bite of a nice sandwich, fresh and expertly prepared. being gay is that first cold beer after a long day at work. being gay is that first moment of penetration during the act of making love. being gay is the best thing in the world

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

iSheep posted:

baby dont hurt me

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

jalopybrown posted:

if say you are gay it means you are saying you are cool op, go and tell your dad you are gay

my dads dead so I sat on a plunger instead (the non gay way)

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
ruggan is a poster that i endorse for precident of the usa

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

ilikedirt posted:

ruggan is a poster that i endorse for precident of the usa

aww man you'll always be my first lady

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
It's the OP. The OP is gay.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
everything, but especially me

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
baby don't cuck me no more

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
it is a bundle of wood sticks or billets that is 3 feet (0.91 m) in length and 2 feet (0.61 m) in circumference. Oh wait no, that's a human being

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
The thread title isn't a question - just the start of an Abbott & Costello routine.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
gay means glad but it is also a word used for homosexuality hth op

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
you am gay.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
Gay is a term that primarily refers to a homosexual person or the trait of being homosexual. The term was originally used to refer to feelings of being "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy". The term's use as a reference to homosexuality may date as early as the late 19th century, but its use gradually increased in the 20th century.[1] In modern English, gay has come to be used as an adjective, and as a noun, referring to the people, especially to gay males, and the practices and cultures associated with homosexuality.

By the end of the 20th century, the word gay was recommended by major LGBT groups and style guides to describe people attracted to members of the same sex.[2][3] At about the same time, a new, pejorative use became prevalent in some parts of the world. In the Anglosphere, this connotation, among younger speakers, has a derisive meaning equivalent to rubbish or stupid (as in "That's so gay."). In this use, the word does not mean "homosexual", so it can be used, for example, to refer to an inanimate object or abstract concept of which one disapproves. This usage can also refer to weakness or unmanliness. When used in these ways, the extent to which it still retains connotations of homosexuality has been debated and harshly criticized.[4][5]

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
This thread sure is.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

when two men love each other very much they put their penises in each others butts and make a butt baby that's what gay is

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what is anything, OP

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Feel free to put your finger on it.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Me?

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Q: Are we not gay?

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

everyone posting in this thread is gay

confirm/deny

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Q: Are we not gay?

if u give us prick do we not cum

if u tickle are balls, do we not get hard

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

ilikedirt posted:

if u give us prick do we not cum

if u tickle are balls, do we not get hard

same

but for ladypartz

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
I ain't gay

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1AHDNTXYSA

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Gay is not the way.

:toxogond: is the way.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster
A thread that could have been avoided by a simple consultation of Google or a physical dictionary? Trolls will Troll, I suppose.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Imagine some gay dads on the edge of a cliff.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

to gay is human.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
You me and everyone we have ever known

Is gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012