Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
When I detonate my suicide vest, that video on an endless loop will be my paradise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
FYI my suicide vest is mechanical

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Every single frame of this video is a treasure. AND IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE I WILL SLIT YOUR THROAT-NECK

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

I am Clegg Wing, I am the best bird hunter... murder bird murderer hunter

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
In this case, I'm out of the blank!

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I can't understand what's on this dude's head in the Subway video, but he really wants a subway sub to enter him. To smash his teeth into it. The grapes it squeezes into me.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I watched a bunch more of this guy's videos, and I can't tell if he's a gibbering psychotic or the next Andy Kaufman.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Assuming there's a difference, I mean.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

its a subway bag doofus

oh poo poo

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Xaris posted:

2 - Someone wears a dildo on their head. That person is going to be gawked at and shamed into removing said dildo from their head. Why? Nobody wears dildos on their head. That data is outside of most peoples framing of "normal" and therefore offensive.

As a dildo-hat enthusiast, I can 100% attest to this behavior by "normals". OPPRESSION!!!!

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I tried to make "best bird hunter murder bird murderer hunter" my name on steam but it was too long :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

plz make this a fedora and/or trillby tia

• Locked thread