Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
I went to a club event for young tweens. My early blooming sister liked going to them, so she decided to take her late, well never bloomer ten year old brother.
It was really crowded with painfully loud music, I could see other kids doing heavy petting and stuff which freaked me out.
On the other side of the dance floor they had a tekken game hooked up that a group of kids were playing. It also had this rec room with free candy and a foosball table.
I played a game of tekken for a while but started feeling too anxious at all the sexual tension.lol im sure nowadays this place would be a brutal and insane child orgy.

I went to the rec room and ate pixie sticks compulsively because of anxiety. I've always shaked slightly when anxious. I waited there uncomfortably for a while until a few kids started kissing near me.
I'm not sure if it was just that or the pixie sticks but I started violently vibrating the foosball table like i was having a seizure. I shamefully shaked away myself to the bathroom until it became bearable.

EA Sports fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Aug 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

you irl posted:

i was extremely ill one time and was literally shaking, plus i was browsing tumblr at the time so it was a double whammy

may your triggers forever go untripped my friend.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
yall should compete in the world twerking championships.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

return0 posted:

OP is gross what a horrible story.

I have shook when ill or cold

lol i tell u ppl im eliot rogers long lost twin and you never believe me.

Carlton Banks Teller posted:

ugh how did you keep from throwing your slushee on the kissers next to you
this guy gets it

• Locked thread