Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuff Scrote
Apr 23, 2004
Fedora rage

http://youtu.be/VfOuJ93sIog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lol at politcal excitement

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
tears of shame when you see your son watching anime

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
schadenfreude

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Literally nothing is an acceptable emotion to show, and most are barely acceptable to feel.

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

Boogaleeboo posted:

Literally nothing is an acceptable emotion to show, and most are barely acceptable to feel.

OP obviously has emotions and is therefore no man.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It really is just anger and lust unless you want to be single for the rest of your life (talking as a hetero male only here).

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

contempt towards the OP's posts

Sergeant Slippyfist
Oct 18, 2009
Hungry
Angry
Drunk
Dead

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
pride in son when he wins the big game

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

skeet anger
pee confidence
gay love

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
- grim determination
- stoic acceptance
- ressentiment

RichardGamingo
Mar 3, 2014
I know it's dumb to sign my posts, but I can't stop no matter how many times I'm told, because I'm really stupid and I want to make sure that shines through in everything I do and say, forever.

Best Regards,
RG
Raging destruction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bahgawd::bahgawd::bahgawd::bahgawd::bahgawd::bahgawd::bahgawd::bahgawd::bahgawd:

Best Regards,
RG

Lotus Brony
Feb 21, 2012

by Cowcaster
- "disappointment"

That disappointed look. Not so much a "feeling", but a state of mind. Easiest example: "dad, I'm a brony"

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
only fags cry lol

:qq: - "look at me, i'm a fag"

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Mulefisk posted:

:qq: - "look at me, i'm a fag"

same

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
joy
love
sorrow
togetherness

And

Torka posted:

contempt towards the OP's posts

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
Disgust when you find out your son can't toss a football.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
impotent bitching and moaning about little league trophies

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
silent disgust combined with an inner awe as u see one of ur incredibly destructive inventions being tested such as a chemical weapon, hydrogen bomb, a new kind of tank etc

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
a roiling intense barely containable anger just under the surface fueled by cynicism and drustration combined w/ the societal burden of never being able to express ur emotions bc ur a man goddamnit and ur father didnt raise no pansy. but secretly ur gay and to hide this u have a wife and 3 children but its all a lie. its all a lie.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
i just take all the tender feelings i hide from my family and put the into my lawn

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

your post made me cry op

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

this is an emotion

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
inner pride and happiness caused by one of ur children succeeding that u are allowed to feel and NOT show or acknowledge in any way leaving ur children to think u are emotionally distant or apathetic when in realoty u love them dearly and this fact will lead to ur children estranging u and u dying having never spoken to them since they graduated college and it just tears u up inside. so it leads u to drinking bc it just TEARS U UP INSIDE!!!!!

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
-unsightly cum face

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.
You know what they're NOT allowed to show or feel?
Oppression.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
All of them.

/thread

Pindakaas
Jul 8, 2003

I'm not a baby I'm a man! An Anchorman!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfOuJ93sIog

YourHealthyColon
Nov 21, 2013
Grief and frustration while trapped in a liminal space, like Tom Hanks in The Terminal

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
Pride
Anger
Lust

That is all

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
and for everything else, there's Lexapro™

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Willpower

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
As long as you have a thick enough beard and kick enough rear end you can show all emotions.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Romantic love for OLAS Jesus Christ

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

real men cry when eating the perfect steak.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

ilikedirt posted:

inner pride and happiness caused by one of ur children succeeding that u are allowed to feel and NOT show or acknowledge in any way leaving ur children to think u are emotionally distant or apathetic when in realoty u love them dearly and this fact will lead to ur children estranging u and u dying having never spoken to them since they graduated college and it just tears u up inside. so it leads u to drinking bc it just TEARS U UP INSIDE!!!!!

I just scroll past the non ilikedirt posts itt

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Swear i've seen that guy in YLLS

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
a single tear of joy rolling down ur cheek that u whipe quickly from ur cheek as ur the lone surviving veteran of wwii being honored on veterans day on ur 112th birthday and your amputee iraqi war marine veteran son pushes u in ur wheelchair past the war memorial dedicated to ur fallen brethren whos faces are eternally preserved in a statue and a literal crowd of thousand stands saluting u as the POTUS presents to u the medal of honor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
inner sadness that u missed ur only daughters baptism bc u were currently deployed in vietnam as a flamethrower that u volunteered for bc its one of the most reviled professions that a soldier can engage in due to the sheer brutality involved and the incredibly high danger u were the lone member of ur squadron to volunteer for. so u fall asleep every night haunted by the images of burning screaming men and children and the only solace u can take in this tortured life is the hope u will see ur daughters eternal soul preserved in a catholic ceremony of baptism a practice ur family has engaged in as an unbroken tradition for hundreds of years but then u realize that moment passed months ago and they just KEEP RENEWING ur deployment and uve lost all hope but u just keep holding that photo of ur beautiful baby girl regardless

• Locked thread