Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

I was at dorney park tonight and they had a haunted house open for a dress rehearsal before they change the park for halloween. There was a twelve year old and a 14 year old kid with there parents in front of us to go in and the two boys were talking about how scared they were and how they will beat the murderer filled haunted asylum. I don't think they knew each other.

The twelve year old was actually reassuring the fourteen year old and trying not to convince him not to be a bitch and when they left the line the fourteen year old seemed like he wasn't going to bitch the gently caress out.

A minute later when we were called out of line and up to the door the kid and his parents were at the door and the cry baby was spazzing out yelling he's not going in while a bunch of security was telling him to breath and stop being a wuss because kids from school will see him crying and then call him a loving pussy and hit his head with their English books and spit gum on him but he kept yelling.

I made eye contact with the dad and he gave me a look that only a man who's son just got punked out by a twelve year old.

When we came out the exit the kid was still waiting all by himself so either the parents were so embarrassed that they left him or they were going thru the asylum to show him he's the only loser in the family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
Why is there a haunted house in August?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
its too god drat humid out for a haunted house jeez

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Cool.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

It's all right to be afraid.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Holy poo poo

Piiisssss

This is crazy

It's haunted here

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

Mash posted:

They had a job fair for actors the other day so I think this was auditions or a dry run

This place is a big theme park and has like 13 haunted houses running along with all the rides in October

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Taste the Rainbugh posted:

They had a job fair for actors the other day so I think this was auditions or a dry run

This place is a big theme park and has like 13 haunted houses running along with all the rides in October

Ah, that makes sense then. Thanks for clearing things up! :thumbsup:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Maybe kid didn't want to go to haunted house till they got their poo poo doen

Dry run? Kid's got standards

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

donkey salami posted:

Maybe kid didn't want to go to haunted house till they got their poo poo doen

Dry run? Kid's got standards

gotta get a dry run on stephanie from 2nd period know what im sayin

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

the gently caress is a dorney park

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

If his parents die in the house he could become the next batman but wear a cheap inmate costume and some grease paint

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Thread tag just makes me imagine that this kid saw Stone Cold lurking in the shadows of the haunted house and the light passes over him and after a second of darkness the lights pass over him again and he's like two feet closer to the kid and the kid just starts freaking out and everyone tells him he's just seeing things and the staff is like "We don't have Stone Cold Steve Austin here calm down."

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

HoboZero posted:

Holy poo poo

Piiisssss

This is crazy

It's haunted here

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

gaping gape gaper posted:

the gently caress is a dorney park

From urban dictionary

An amusement park in Allentown, Pennsylvania. It also has a water park built into it. It's very fun but still not better than Six Flags, but it's like a mini-six flags. it's the best place to go with family or friends. The only thing wrong with it is that they charge $19.99 (drat near $20.00 for funnel cakes) It's one of the most popular amusement parks on the East Coast of the US.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dorney Park is okay but Hershey Park is better because if you time it just right you can get on the wooden rollercoaster when it's raining and the combination of the rickety "I'm going to die." sensation of a wooden rollercoaster combined with the rain hitting your face at that speed feeling like tiny needles penetrating your pores is cool.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

JebanyPedal posted:

Thread tag just makes me imagine that this kid saw Stone Cold lurking in the shadows of the haunted house and the light passes over him and after a second of darkness the lights pass over him again and he's like two feet closer to the kid and the kid just starts freaking out and everyone tells him he's just seeing things and the staff is like "We don't have Stone Cold Steve Austin here calm down."

That's why I used it

and that's the look I gave the kids dad

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

JebanyPedal posted:

then boom, stunner out of nowhere & there goes that kids chances at the royal rumble

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

shiksa posted:

then boom, stunner out of nowhere & there goes that kids chances at the royal rumble

Yeah goes without saying.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Scenario I'd probably have in my nightmares: I'm in a wrestling stadium and the announcers are acting like a game is going on and I wasn't informed and Stone Cold comes out and just starts doing really painful wrestling moves on me and I don't know how to do them so it hurts like hell and they won't stop and it just goes on for like hours.

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner

HoboZero posted:

Holy poo poo

Piiisssss

This is crazy

It's haunted here

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

JebanyPedal posted:

Scenario I'd probably have in my nightmares: I'm in a wrestling stadium and the announcers are acting like a game is going on and I wasn't informed and Stone Cold comes out and just starts doing really painful wrestling moves on me and I don't know how to do them so it hurts like hell and they won't stop and it just goes on for like hours.

i just have nightmares where the undertakers music comes in and then i wake up in a cold sweat

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

For some reason I read Dorney park as Denny's and was confused as to why there was a Denny's in a theme park.

I still won't go into a haunted house, but I'd just be like "nah, no thanks".

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
good job grammar idiot

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flJiqR40STU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

HoboZero posted:

Holy poo poo

Piiisssss

This is crazy

It's haunted here

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
Dorney Park was my theme park of choice as a child and I can't say I'm a better person for it.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i knew a guy who did pretty cool sfx makeup and did all of it for this haunted house one year, so i went to it and then at the end a guy dressed as jesus walked by draggin a big fuckoff cross behind him

it was really hard to not laugh

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

Naerasa posted:

Dorney Park was my theme park of choice as a child and I can't say I'm a better person for it.

What years?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Mash posted:

because haunted houses are rad

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

shiksa posted:

i knew a guy who did pretty cool sfx makeup and did all of it for this haunted house one year, so i went to it and then at the end a guy dressed as jesus walked by draggin a big fuckoff cross behind him

it was really hard to not laugh

Was he part of the haunted house crew?

A few years back at terror behind the walls in Philly a group would stand across the street and yell that we were all going to hell for worshipping the devil.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Was he part of the haunted house crew?

A few years back at terror behind the walls in Philly a group would stand across the street and yell that we were all going to hell for worshipping the devil.

oh yeah it was the last part of the haunted house, you went outside and they rounded yall up and then said "IF YALL FOLLOW CHRIST YOU WONT END UP IN THESE HORRORS"

this was outside of charlotte nc btw

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
stay safe poverty ghost

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

shiksa posted:

oh yeah it was the last part of the haunted house, you went outside and they rounded yall up and then said "IF YALL FOLLOW CHRIST YOU WONT END UP IN THESE HORRORS"

this was outside of charlotte nc btw

That's a "hell house" was their a bunch of weird bible stuff and the gays killing baby's and Muslims and other Christian horrors

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

That's a "hell house" was their a bunch of weird bible stuff and the gays killing baby's and Muslims and other Christian horrors

hah, there was a doc about one of those and they did dumb poo poo like stage a satanic ritual in one room, but instead of pentagrams they drew the star of david

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
once at a haunted house there was this freddie crougar cosplayer that wasn't part of the act and he kept trying to scare people but no matter how much he tried people just wished he would go away kind of like u op

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

when i was a kid in the 80's growing up in the mean streets of Little Chute, WI, i went to a rather unremarkable "haunted house" in some neighborhood kid's garage. it was pretty lame except for one part where the guide stopped his "touch gross things in the dark" routine to shine a flashlight to a corner of the room where several small dark furry things quickly skittered in random directions out of the light. it was an impressive practical effect, and fully worth the 50 cents admission.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

VectorSigma posted:

when i was a kid in the 80's growing up in the mean streets of Little Chute, WI, i went to a rather unremarkable "haunted house" in some neighborhood kid's garage. it was pretty lame except for one part where the guide stopped his "touch gross things in the dark" routine to shine a flashlight to a corner of the room where several small dark furry things quickly skittered in random directions out of the light. it was an impressive practical effect, and fully worth the 50 cents admission.

yeah armenians are creepy

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I bet you totally could have raped that 14 year old, I mean hypothetically, like in a dark part of the haunted house, and his dad would never have believed him afterword. Everyone would just call him a pussy and man up the house isn't that scary. Jus sayin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
another one?

swear to god these are all gagelion

• Locked thread