Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
So, do Logy have DLC costumes as well or are those only for Escha? I'm just curious since it seems that the developers didn't go too far with the fanbait this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
Man, I really enjoy watching these games and I wish that they'd be available on my PS 4, since getting a Vita or PS3 is not really feasible for me. Are there any Atelier games on it's way for the PS4 or has Atlus ever mentioned the possibility of porting the older games?

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

SSNeoman posted:

Logy does not look like he's having a good time in those cat ears.
Are they really Cat ears, though? Looks more like a Fox to me.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Roro posted:

Had a genuine moment of confusion at the end, haha!
Is escha_1559 supposed to be white? I tried reloading it but it didn't do anything.

And I guess we've met the bumblebee princess!
Yup, and I guess she just dropped a terraformer device on the world.

• Locked thread